Adjective(1) isolated from others(2) lacking companions or companionship(3) exclusive of anyone or anything else(4) radically distinctive and without equal
Adverb(1) without any others being included or involved(2) without anybody else or anything else
(1) Gone are the days of single sales alone getting bands to the much coveted number one position.(2) Did he not know that it was unsafe to walk alone in the present circumstances?(3) It was the first time James and I had been together alone for over six years.(4) It showed millions of people around the world that they're not alone in their desolation.(5) Both women were sopranos, and we saw them sing alone and together a number of times.(6) For this single reason alone it is a most welcome addition to Indian film literature.(7) I threatened to tell her but he says he would just laugh it off and make her think it is because I am alone and lonely.(8) This programme will not be confined to boys alone and is open to girls, too.(9) This reconstruction of events is something that cannot be accomplished through participant observation alone .(10) She was supported by a small pension and lived alone and friendless in a small rented room.(11) Neither approach alone can begin to present a complete picture of the writers involved.(12) He sacked six of these in the a single season alone and appointed no fewer than 23 in his 16 years as club president.(13) Dharmalingam observed that the call for a clean environment was not confined to this generation alone .(14) For her, progress of a student should never be confined to academics alone .(15) She knew her mother wouldn't approve of them spending an evening at home alone together.(16) The purpose of a support group is to give you a sense that you are not alone in your sorrow.
(1) leave me alone :: मलाई एक्लै छाडिदेउ
(2) all alone :: सबै एक्लै
(3) stand-alone :: खडा-एक्लै
(4) leave alone :: एक्लै छोड्न
(5) walk alone :: एक्लै हिंड्न
(6) live alone :: एक्लै बस्न
(7) let me alone :: मलाई एक्लै गरौं
1. by oneself ::
2. unaided ::
3. lonely ::
4. apart ::
5. only ::
6. lone ::
7. unequaled ::
8. unaccompanied ::
9. entirely ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You two were designed
to be ALONE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
Lady Sansa, I was hoping
we could speak ALONE.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
"Mum, are you ALONE?"
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
Yeah, he deserves to be ALONE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
Look, I know you both
feel bad about being ALONE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
English to Nepali Dictionary: alone
Meaning and definitions of alone, translation in Nepali language for alone with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of alone in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "alone"
What alone means in Nepali, alone meaning
in Nepali, alone definition, examples and pronunciation
of alone in Nepali language.