कसैलाई भेट्ने व्यवस्था
Noun(1) the act of putting a person into a non-elective position(2) a meeting arranged in advance(3) (usually in the plural, especially for a ship or hotel(4) a person who is appointed to a job or position(5) the job to which you are (or hope to be(6) (law
(1) she made an appointment with my receptionist(2) He asked for a Sense of Council regarding her appointment to this position, and it was positive.(3) The Doctor ordered an ultrasound immediately and made an appointment to see Andy on that Saturday morning.(4) This is about the appointment of a second chief executive to a Taranaki public health bureaucracy.(5) Pat asked who was in a position to assess a referee from another county before his appointment .(6) I have made an appointment with the director at the mental health trust to talk through what she is looking for and see how it could fit with my career plans.(7) she took up an appointment as head of communications(8) This was his first visit to Bulgaria after his recent appointment to the position.(9) A friend of mine works in a hairdressers down the road so I made an appointment and off we went.(10) He made an appointment for us to return to the hospital the next day to see the specialist who was treating my wife's cancer.(11) Accordingly the purchaser would be warned to insist on the appointment of a second trustee for his own protection.(12) Parents may feel free to contact Mary at the school and arrange for an appointment to meet her.(13) The town crier for Dalton-in-Furness does the job so well that he has landed himself a second appointment .(14) We were building a house in Isleworth, and I had made an appointment to meet a friend of ours on the site.(15) The appointment of a trustee transforms the position of the investor.(16) his appointment as president
(1) make an appointment :: भेट्ने समय मिलाउ
(2) appointment book :: नियुक्ति पुस्तक
(3) by appointment :: नियुक्ति द्वारा
(4) letter of appointment :: नियुक्ति पत्र
(5) have an appointment :: एक नियुक्ति छ
(6) appointment letter :: नियुक्ति पत्र
(7) arrange an appointment :: एक नियुक्ति व्यवस्था
(8) set an appointment :: एक नियुक्ति सेट
(9) new appointment :: नयाँ नियुक्ति
(10) appointment date :: नियुक्ति मिति
1. meeting ::
2. nomination ::
3. job ::
5. appointee ::
6. fitting ::
7. date ::
1. discharge ::
2. expulsion ::
3. firing ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Can I make an APPOINTMENT
for you to look at them?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
in honor of Lord Stark's APPOINTMENT
as Hand of the King.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
We don't have an APPOINTMENT and we don't
belong here, but we're, like, crazy big fans.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
"Weird friend who doesn't have to be
at every APPOINTMENT."
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
Never have I ever
canceled a dentist APPOINTMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
English to Nepali Dictionary: appointment
Meaning and definitions of appointment, translation in Nepali language for appointment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of appointment in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "appointment"
What appointment means in Nepali, appointment meaning
in Nepali, appointment definition, examples and pronunciation
of appointment in Nepali language.