Noun(1) the products of human creativity; works of art collectively(2) the creation of beautiful or significant things(3) a superior skill that you can learn by study and practice and observation(4) photographs or other visual representations in a printed publication
(1) We must thank the broadcasters for their renewed effort to revive the art of conversation.(2) It's ironic, but it's mobile telephones that have killed the art of conversation.(3) I don't know anything about art(4) No one knows for certain in what epoch the Arabs began to practice the art of balladry.(5) his collection of modern art(6) There was lots of blond wood, geometric modern art on the walls, and new dishes on the menu that tickled our fancies.(7) As he sees it, the beauty of art and the beauty of maths are two sides of the same coin.(8) The Niland Gallery has one of the finest collections of modern Irish art in the world.(9) Renaissance art(10) There may be more beautiful nudes in the history of art ; there are none more erotic or more real.(11) Once seen as avant-garde, these thirtysomethings are now at the core of the modern art world.(12) Undisciplined as the narrative may appear, it is handled with the art which conceals art .(13) modern art(14) His style is almost synonomous with the idealism of beauty and peace in renaissance art .(15) None the less it is possible for a student to buy art that will hopefully appreciate in value.(16) she studied art in Paris
(1) martial art :: मार्शल आर्ट
(2) art gallery :: कला केन्द्र
(3) work of art :: कला काम
(4) fine art :: ललित कला
(5) visual art :: दृश्य कला
(6) state-of-the-art :: राज्य-को-को-कला
(7) art director :: कला निर्देशक
(8) art room :: कला कोठा
(9) art galleries :: आर्ट ग्यालरी
1. fine art ::
2. skill ::
3. cunning ::
4. prowess ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sixth-century Chinese general.
Wrote The Art of War.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
Politics is the ART of compromise,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
Art direction, costuming,
music, sound editing.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
Brewing is an ART form, Marie.
I think you'd appreciate that
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
They train little girls
in the ART of pleasuring old men.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
English to Nepali Dictionary: art
Meaning and definitions of art, translation in Nepali language for art with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of art in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "art"
What art means in Nepali, art meaning
in Nepali, art definition, examples and pronunciation
of art in Nepali language.