Adjective(1) feeling shame or guilt or embarrassment or remorse
(1) I'm not ashamed of doing anything in public, in front of everybody, I don't care.(2) I fear what will happen to us all but I am ashamed to admit I have no hope anymore, too much has been lost.(3) While I feel like it is not something to be ashamed of, I am diligently learning to live with this affliction.(4) So the children feel guilty and ashamed and, as it's their fault, they don't tell anyone.(5) Obviously, Saturday was disappointing because of the result but the players shouldn't be ashamed of their efforts.(6) On one side, he felt guilty and ashamed , and on the other he just felt angry that it hadn't worked.(7) From that, what I have learnt is never to be ashamed of saying you're sorry.(8) The good politician rolls his logs in public, and is not ashamed of his job.(9) Look, voting is a privilege as well as a right and if you don't vote, you should be ashamed of yourself.(10) Continue being proud of who you are because you have nothing to be ashamed of, and everything to be proud of.(11) People seem ashamed to voice their religious views for fear of being laughed at.(12) I have shown people that it is ok, there is nothing to be ashamed of.(13) I guess this is the point where I should be contrite and say I was ashamed of myself, but I wasn't.(14) I felt so ashamed and so guilty, and I almost just wanted to die because of what I had done to my kids.(15) I was ashamed of our behaviour, I don't think it was very dignified.(16) They were not ashamed of smoking, for instance, but of smoking the wrong brand.
(1) be ashamed :: लज्जित
(2) ashamed of :: को लज्जित
(3) to be ashamed :: लज्जित हुन
(4) feel ashamed :: शर्म
(5) be ashamed of :: को लज्जित
(6) being ashamed :: लज्जित भएर
1. sorry ::
2. shamefaced ::
3. abashed ::
4. sheepish ::
5. guilty ::
6. contrite ::
7. remorseful ::
8. repentant ::
9. penitent ::
11. rueful ::
12. apologetic ::
13. embarrassed ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Are you ASHAMED of me?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
Son, l'm terribly, terribly
ASHAMED of my actions.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
You're too ASHAMED to face her
because of whatever it is you did.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
He lives a secret life
because he's ASHAMED.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
- Are you ASHAMED of me?
- Of course not, I love you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
English to Nepali Dictionary: ashamed
Meaning and definitions of ashamed, translation in Nepali language for ashamed with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ashamed in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ashamed"
What ashamed means in Nepali, ashamed meaning in Nepali, ashamed definition, examples and pronunciation of ashamed in Nepali language.