Adjective(1) pleasing to the eye or mind especially through beauty or charm(2) having power to arouse interest(3) having the properties of a magnet; the ability to draw or pull
(1) For I suddenly seem to be encountering a new generation of stunningly attractive women in their fifties.(2) He would like more time with his attractive , attentive wife, and, adoring, aging mother.(3) Himalayan balsam's pink flowers are an attractive sight on the river's edge but it is a menace that needs to be stopped in its tracks.(4) For years, studies have confirmed that attractive people get all the breaks.(5) He added that many of the paintings had not been auctioned before, which made them particularly attractive to collectors.(6) The older sections of these Andalusian villages are built in an attractive style.(7) how to make yourself more attractive(8) It is not easy to deform a solid because of the strong attractive forces within the structure.(9) Apart from the attractive flowers, these plants also have good foliage, many with silver markings and spots.(10) a sexually attractive man(11) A cool drink and a hot flannel welcome us on arrival and flowers greet us in our spacious and attractive bedroom.(12) Both these factors account for the popular demand for these attractive flowers.(13) The shop was full of attractive men buying Valentine's cards for their gorgeous women.(14) an economically attractive proposal(15) He seems to think we had a more attractive society before the 1960's.(16) This is an attractive but short-range force that acts between molecules.
(1) very attractive :: धेरै आकर्षक
(2) attractive girl :: आकर्षक केटी
(3) not attractive :: आकर्षक छैन
(4) attractive woman :: आकर्षक महिला
(5) attractive force :: आकर्षक शक्ति
(6) sexually attractive :: यौन आकर्षक
(7) be attractive :: आकर्षक हुन
1. appealing ::
2. inviting ::
आकर्षक र मोहक
3. tempting ::
4. irresistible ::
5. agreeable ::
6. pleasing ::
7. interesting ::
1. repugnant ::
2. repulsive ::
3. revolting ::
attractive, attractively, attractiveness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Are you aware that your sister
is an incredibly ATTRACTIVE woman?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
Really? You don't think she's ATTRACTIVE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
I'm not saying
you don't have ATTRACTIVE qualities.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
Leslie is a terrific girl.
She's ATTRACTIVE. We like each other.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
and far more ATTRACTIVE than he is.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
English to Nepali Dictionary: attractive
Meaning and definitions of attractive, translation in Nepali language for attractive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of attractive in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "attractive"
What attractive means in Nepali, attractive meaning in Nepali, attractive definition, examples and pronunciation of attractive in Nepali language.