Noun(1) back and sides of a hog salted and dried or smoked; usually sliced thin and fried(2) English scientist and Franciscan monk who stressed the importance of experimentation; first showed that air is required for combustion and first used lenses to correct vision (1220-1292(3) English statesman and philosopher; precursor of British empiricism; advocated inductive reasoning (1561-1626
(1) Butter the baguette and spoon on the lobster with a few tomatoes and rocket leaves, and top with bacon .(2) After putting two strips of bacon and two eggs on a plate, I sat down at the table alone.(3) rasher of bacon(4) It's poached skate with fennel or lamb kidney sausage on bacon and onion bread.(5) It was a hard call but escalope of pork with bacon , chick peas and celery in a tomato sauce won my vote.(6) A lovely baguette with sausages and bacon in true Dublin style was handed to everyone.(7) After showering and dressing in fleece and shirt we were ready for bacon and eggs.(8) After an eye test and picking up some home cured bacon and fresh baked bread, it was off to the river.(9) A steward came round with a trolley of eggs, bacon and sausages to ask each cadet how many he wished to eat.(10) In Ireland, badgers have been eaten and cured in much the same way as we now cure bacon .(11) Or you could just sear them in a hot pan, as I did, to serve with spring greens and bacon .(12) The dish is also nice if you place strips of bacon over the top towards the end of the cooking time.(13) streaky bacon(14) My choice was scrambled egg, with bacon and chips, plus two slices of buttered toast.(15) boiled bacon(16) bacon sandwich
(1) bacon and eggs :: बेकन र अन्डा
(2) eggs and bacon :: अन्डा र बेकन
(3) bring home the bacon :: घर बेकन ल्याउन
(4) streaky bacon :: streaky बेकन
1. bacon ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I look forward to your work with BACON.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
With a rasher of BACON
and some blood sausage.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
You ever notice when he thinks
real hard, it smells like BACON?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
I'm gonna slice me off a side of BACON.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
The trick to pancakes
is BACON grease.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
English to Nepali Dictionary: bacon
Meaning and definitions of bacon, translation in Nepali language for bacon with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bacon in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "bacon"
What bacon means in Nepali, bacon meaning
in Nepali, bacon definition, examples and pronunciation
of bacon in Nepali language.