Noun(1) round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games(2) a solid projectile that is shot by a musket(3) an object with a spherical shape(4) the people assembled at a lavish formal dance(5) one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens(6) a spherical object used as a plaything(7) United States comedienne best known as the star of a popular television program (1911-1989(8) a compact mass(9) a lavish dance requiring formal attire(10) a more or less rounded anatomical body or mass(11) a ball game played with a bat and ball between two teams of nine players; teams take turns at bat trying to score runs(12) a pitch that is not in the strike zone
Verb(1) form into a ball by winding or rolling
(1) he ignored it completely, and the umpire called it a ball(2) He watched as his mother emerged from her room, dressed in her ball gown and sparkling in rubies.(3) the fishing nets eventually ball up and sink(4) Coaches end up teaching the teens how to kick a soccer ball , leap hurdles or swing a bat.(5) a ball gown(6) In fact, disputes among tribes in the region were sometimes settled by a game of ball .(7) Armed with a long ash sapling, a ball of cord, a baited hook, a box of worms and a cork I arrived on schedule.(8) he crushed the card into a ball(9) Can you imagine├ö├ç┬¬ it must be about twenty five years that I haven't held a cricket ball .(10) young men would graduate from college and enter pro ball(11) It was long and gauzy; it felt like something that should be worn to a masquerade ball , or a prom.(12) It's all a load of ball s, isn't it?(13) Whelan sent a long ball to Goddard(14) The big ball of black smoke rising into the sky are pretty definite signs something has gone wrong.(15) I really thought my days of pro ball would end and I'd be on the first train back East the next morning.(16) Suddenly there was a ball of flame and the flash lit up the kitchen area.
(1) soccer ball :: फुटबल
(2) bowling ball :: बलिङ बल
(3) play ball :: बल खेल्न
(4) ball bearing :: बल असर
(5) wrecking ball :: Wrecking बल
(6) pass the ball :: बल पास
(7) golf ball :: गल्फ बल
(8) ball of yarn :: यार्न को बल
(9) kick the ball :: बल खेलेकै
(10) through ball :: बल मार्फत
1. sphere ::
2. bullet ::
3. dance ::
5. orb ::
6. glob ::
7. formal ::
8. ballock ::
ball, ballard, balled, balling, balls, ballsed, ballses, ballsing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Look at this idiot!
One BALL and no brains.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
the moment one BALL is at the
top of its arc, you toss the next one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
A fact that, when you tell your brother,
gets a golf BALL thrown at your head.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
...balancing a beach BALL on her nose.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
Bring a BALL or a Frisbee.
You know, something he can chase.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
English to Nepali Dictionary: ball
Meaning and definitions of ball, translation in Nepali language for ball with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of ball in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "ball"
What ball means in Nepali, ball meaning
in Nepali, ball definition, examples and pronunciation
of ball in Nepali language.