- युद्धमासङ्घर्षbattlementलडाईजंगी जहाज
Noun(1) a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war(2) an energetic attempt to achieve something(3) an open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals
Verb(1) battle or contend against in or as if in a battle
(1) He enjoyed wars and was the first prime minister since the duke of Wellington to have fought in battle .(2) Mr Rhodes said the conclusion of the deal yesterday brought to an end a long and difficult battle to keep the club going.(3) The pair did try and pursue the matter through the courts but could not afford a lengthy legal battle .(4) Sovereignty was a figure for all those brave soldiers who fought and died in battle .(5) the battle lasted for several hours(6) the battle against ageing(7) Two years later, he is still engaged in a legal battle to fight deportation and be allowed to stay here with his wife.(8) life's a continual battle(9) Hymns and prayers were said in memory of those who died in battle and those who fought and survived.(10) In battle , I came to pity enemy prisoners because I had a cause to fight for and they did not.(11) the battle against aging(12) a legal battle over who owns the house(13) the battle for second place(14) This determination to achieve something extra began with a lengthy battle to regain the use of her partial limb.(15) he had a long battle with illness(16) the battle over the future shape of Europe
(1) uphill battle :: उकालो युद्धमा
(2) battle cry :: युद्धमा कराउँदै
(3) battle royal :: युद्धमा शाही
(4) battle gear :: युद्धमा गियर
(5) battle on :: मा लडाई
(6) battle of wits :: बुद्धिमत्ता को युद्धमा
(7) battle against :: विरुद्ध युद्धमा
(8) final battle :: अन्तिम युद्ध
(9) battle cruiser :: युद्धमा cruiser
1. fight ::
2. conflict ::
3. struggle ::
4. fight ::
5. force ::
6. combat ::
battle, battled, battlement, battles, battleship, battleships, battling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hot Pie, tell Gendry
what makes a fight into a BATTLE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
The soldiers you order into BATTLE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
They will sing about the BATTLE of Winterfell
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
To pick up a sword like Father
and go off to BATTLE.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
You look well suited for BATTLE, my lord.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
English to Nepali Dictionary: battle
Meaning and definitions of battle, translation in Nepali language for battle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of battle in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "battle"
What battle means in Nepali, battle meaning
in Nepali, battle definition, examples and pronunciation
of battle in Nepali language.