समुद्र वा नदिको किनार, बगर
- समुद्र तटBeachedतटोंbeaching
Noun(1) an area of sand sloping down to the water of a sea or lake
Verb(1) land on a beach
(1) Once, he even directed the helmsman to beach the boat, right into the teeth of an ambush, and pursued our attackers on foot, into the jungle.(2) The captain and engineer motored the ship across the harbour, intending to beach her in shallow water.(3) The decision to beach the vessel was a hurried and ill-considered over-reaction, with significant consequences in terms of damage.(4) sandy beach(5) The centreboards make it possible to beach the boats, trailer them and get them into very shallow water.(6) The marines' assault echelon had three hours to offload before tidefall threatened to beach their ships.(7) dolphins often beach themselves(8) I was ready to beach the fish on the bar, which now stood clear of all but the biggest waves.(9) beach towel(10) we're going to the beach(11) I want to walk along a tropical beach at sunset or ramble through a ruined temple at sunrise.(12) We beach the raft and pull out our cameras as raft number two begins its run through the 400 metres of white water.(13) Souyia proved another low-key mix of tavernas and bars fronting a pebbly beach .(14) On the beach at Sandy Hook on the New Jersey shore one October there were hundreds of us assembled in the predawn hours, fishing for striped bass.(15) he managed to beach a fine trout(16) Try as we may, no one has been able to fully explain why whales and dolphins beach themselves in the hundreds each year.
(1) on the beach :: समुद्री किनारमा
(2) at the beach :: समुन्द्र किनारमा
(3) beach ball :: समुद्र तट बल
(4) nudist beach :: nudist समुद्र तट
(5) beach umbrella :: समुद्र तट छाता
(6) beach chair :: समुद्र तट कुर्सी
(7) sandy beach :: बलौटे समुद्र तट
(8) private beach :: निजी समुद्र तट
(9) beach volley :: समुद्र तट volley
(10) beach bag :: समुद्र तट झोला
1. seaside ::
2. seashore ::
3. shore ::
4. coast ::
5. waterfront ::
6. lakeshore ::
7. coastline ::
8. coastal region ::
9. littoral ::
10. seaboard ::
11. foreshore ::
12. water's edge ::
14. strand ::
15. land ::
16. ground ::
17. strand ::
18. run aground ::
19. run ashore ::
beach, beached, beaches, beaching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If I head with you
to the BEACH...
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
If we go to the BEACH,
the Masters will take the pyramid.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
...when in actuality, we're pretending to go
to a drug intervention in Long Beach.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
They have "BEACH" right in the name,
what do you think?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
Did you know Priya took Leonard
Rollerblading at the BEACH?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
English to Nepali Dictionary: beach
Meaning and definitions of beach, translation in Nepali language for beach with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of beach in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "beach"
What beach means in Nepali, beach meaning
in Nepali, beach definition, examples and pronunciation
of beach in Nepali language.