- दाढीदाढी वालाbeardingbeardlessbeards
Noun(1) the hair growing on the lower part of a man's face(2) a tuft or growth of hairs or bristles on certain plants such as iris or grasses(3) a person who diverts suspicion from someone (especially a woman who accompanies a male homosexual in order to conceal his homosexuality(4) hairy growth on or near the face of certain mammals(5) tuft of strong filaments by which e.g. a mussel makes itself fast to a fixed surface
Verb(1) go along the rim, like a beard around the chin
(1) He had even taken the time to dye his beard and hair black.(2) he was afraid to beard the sultan himself(3) The Ameraucana has a tail, muffs, and a beard around its face.(4) His long, tangled hair joined with his beard , his long black leather coat was clad with silver chains and spikes, as were his solid boots.(5) The tail is short and tipped with black; ears have long black tufts and cheeks have long pale ruffs which form a pointed beard at the throat.(6) He had white skin, a trimmed beard , small black eyes and short-cropped hair around a bald spot.(7) He had short black hair with a black beard and what has been described as ├ö├ç├┐sores├ö├ç├û on his face.(8) The two six-year-old boys described the man who approached them as white, aged about 40, with some beard growth on his chin.(9) He washed his face and shaved his nightly growth of a beard .(10) The man was a giant, with a large flowing mane of jet black hair and a beard to match.(11) Vida away, Elsie and Aileen teaching, so I was left to beard the dragon.(12) The other was 5ft 9in with short black hair and a beard .(13) he had a black beard(14) Instead, I've tried to ignore it, but whether I shave off my goatee, grow a beard or cut my hair, the resemblance won't go away.(15) The giveaways are the white beard , ruddy cheeks and pet cat draped round his neck like a fur stole.(16) Many of the larger hatcheries claim to sell araucanas, but instead are selling americanas, which have a tail and a beard instead of tufts, or Easter Egg chickens, which can look like anything as they are only part araucana.
(1) grow a beard :: दारी बढ्न
(2) long beard :: लामो दाढी
(3) full beard :: पूर्ण दाढी
(4) mustache and beard :: जुङ्गा र दाढी
(5) pointed beard :: चुच्चा दाढी
(6) billy-goat beard :: बिली-बाख्रा दाढी
(7) blue beard :: नीलो दाढी
1. facial hair ::
3. stubble ::
4. five o'clock shadow ::
पाँच बजे छाया
6. goatee ::
7. imperial ::
8. Vandyke ::
9. confront ::
को सामना गर्नु
10. face ::
11. challenge ::
12. brave ::
13. come face to face with ::
संग सामना गर्न अनुहार आउन
15. defy ::
16. oppose ::
17. stand up against ::
18. dare ::
beard, bearded, bearding, beardless, beards
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- I don't like his BEARD.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
-I like it, a BEARD.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
Or is it Jeremiah Johnson's BEARD?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
The one he's traveling with,
with the red BEARD,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
Da Vinci. Yes, with a BEARD.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
English to Nepali Dictionary: beard
Meaning and definitions of beard, translation in Nepali language for beard with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of beard in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "beard"
What beard means in Nepali, beard meaning in Nepali, beard definition, examples and pronunciation of beard in Nepali language.