को परको क्षेत्र, देखि बाहिर
Adverb(1) farther along in space or time or degree(2) on the farther side from the observer(3) in addition
(1) the landscape has changed beyond recognition(2) There's not much I can do as an individual beyond limiting my use of the car to essential journeys and avoiding energy waste in the home.(3) Glass shatters and the metal gate, twisted beyond recognition, is thrown against the now shrapnel-pocked wall of the house.(4) But, I feel that in mainstream media, beyond a certain level, you stop learning.(5) she's well beyond the shores of her native country(6) Through his teens and beyond he was an athlete and travelled the world competing and training on the circuit.(7) As us female baby-boomers trail into middle age and beyond , there will be a lot more discussion about menopause.(8) No additional candles above and beyond what can fit into the proper shrine candleholder should be lit(9) beyond the scope of this investigation(10) it's beyond belief that he'd say that(11) It will be full steam ahead with an exciting new programme of events and outings lined up for the Autumn and beyond .(12) There was a low, long building on the far side of the lot and beyond it a high stone wall.(13) The highborn captive was sitting against the far wall, drifting, eyes watching the beyond .(14) How often I watched the birds in our courtyard leaving the trees and flying beyond the walls of our house with no fear.(15) Why anybody would want to hurt her was beyond him, though mental sickness instantly popped into his head.(16) records beyond the civil war
(1) go beyond :: बाहिर जाने
(2) beyond belief :: विश्वास परे
(3) above and beyond :: माथि र बाहिर
(4) far beyond :: धेरै टाढा
(5) beyond that :: कि परे
(6) beyond doubt :: पक्कै परे
(7) beyond words :: शब्दहरू परे
(8) beyond measure :: उपाय परे
(9) beyond repair :: मरम्मत परे
(10) look beyond :: बाहिर हेर्न
1. further away ::
2. further off ::
3. on the far side of ::
को टाढा पक्षमा
4. on the other side of ::
5. further away than ::
थप दूर भन्दा
6. behind ::
7. past ::
8. after ::
9. over ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, you serve Mance Rayder,
the King BEYOND the Wall.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
And BEYOND our skills, ser.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
You've lived BEYOND the Wall.
What are you scared of?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
Too often, the wicked are the wealthiest,
BEYOND the reach of justice.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
I'll see you
in the Valley Beyond,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
English to Nepali Dictionary: beyond
Meaning and definitions of beyond, translation in Nepali language for beyond with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of beyond in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "beyond"
What beyond means in Nepali, beyond meaning
in Nepali, beyond definition, examples and pronunciation
of beyond in Nepali language.