Noun(1) a collection of things wrapped or boxed together(2) a package of several things tied together for carrying or storing(3) a large sum of money (especially as pay or profit
Verb(1) make into a bundle(2) gather or cause to gather into a cluster(3) compress into a wad(4) sleep fully clothed in the same bed with one's betrothed
(1) The extra tests that subsequently result, such as more X rays and tissue biopsies, can not only cost a bundle but also impose their own risks.(2) Since she already has a collection of manicure necessities, it shouldn't cost a bundle .(3) He promised to put together a bundle of supplies and mail them, and I could send him a check when I received them.(4) the new printer cost a bundle(5) She shouldered a full waterskin, and a bundle of wrapped dried meat and flour.(6) Others see it as a boon for the Piggly Wiggly, a supermarket across the street from Augusta National, which could make a bundle of cash with protesters wandering aimlessly about its parking lot.(7) a bundle of 15 desktop utilities(8) Instead, Victoria received a bundle of letters bought at auction that Hepburn wrote to her father, the British banker Joseph Hepburn-Ruston, before he died.(9) Staying just outside the main centers of activity can save a bundle on the cost of accommodations and parking fees.(10) Overall, the Asus Extreme N6800 GT is an excellent card, with a decent accessory bundle .(11) By relying on mystique and word-of-mouth, whether here or overseas, the company saves a bundle on marketing costs.(12) As he walked away, I noticed a thick bundle of music under his arm.(13) If the wine were lousy, no producer could expect a high price for it just because his land cost a bundle !(14) Higher power binoculars are hard to hold steady, and good ones cost a bundle .(15) a thick bundle of envelopes(16) One easy thing for women to bundle is exercise, such as jogging, with meeting with a coworker from whom you want to learn something.
(1) bundle up :: बन्डल अप
(2) bundle of joy :: आनन्द को बन्डल
(3) vascular bundle :: भास्कुलर बन्डल
(4) consumption bundle :: खपत बन्डल
(5) bundle of nerves :: नसाहरू को बन्डल
1. bunch ::
2. pile ::
3. sheaf ::
4. parcel ::
5. tie ::
6. wrap ::
7. push ::
8. clump ::
9. roll up ::
10. wad ::
1. ace ::
2. bit ::
3. dab ::
4. dram ::
5. driblet ::
6. glimmer ::
7. hint ::
8. lick ::
9. little ::
10. mite ::
11. nip ::
12. ounce ::
13. pinch ::
14. pittance ::
15. scruple ::
16. shade ::
bundle, bundled, bundles, bundling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That little BUNDLE.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
I mean, this, uh... This little BUNDLE of
joy of ours was practically on rails.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
English to Nepali Dictionary: bundle
Meaning and definitions of bundle, translation in Nepali language for bundle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bundle in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "bundle"
What bundle means in Nepali, bundle meaning
in Nepali, bundle definition, examples and pronunciation
of bundle in Nepali language.