- सानो घरकेबिन
Noun(1) small room on a ship or boat where people sleep(2) a small house built of wood; usually in a wooded area(3) the enclosed compartment of an aircraft or spacecraft where passengers are carried
Verb(1) confine to a small space, such as a cabin
(1) Being born is like being tossed out of the luxurious first class cabin of a cruising aircraft.(2) A group of people discover a book of the dead and unleash gore filled horror upon themselves in a remote cabin .(3) the cabin lay three miles into the reserve(4) An aircraft cabin can be dehydrating, which can increase the risk of deep vein thrombosis.(5) Such attire is all right in its place, but not in the cramped, claustrophobic conditions of an aircraft cabin .(6) As the door closed, he noticed one of the flight attendants watching him as she hurried toward the passenger cabin .(7) With the view of the sea from your window, it's rather like being in a cabin on a cruise ship.(8) My daughter liked to pod them each night at the wooden table in our cabin .(9) Five friends spend a holiday together in a remote cabin in the woods.(10) This cabin had a tree house, so I went up there to read for a bit and take a nap.(11) In the cabin of an aircraft, as all members know, it is quite confined, and it was not possible to crawl across the seats to get at the guy.(12) Passengers on a Manchester bound flight from America wrestled a man to the floor after he allegedly went on a rampage in the cabin of the aircraft.(13) The heating and ventilating system served the pilots' compartment as well as the passenger cabin .(14) The banished will be flown to a second cabin on another remote island.(15) All passengers, regardless of their risk, should move around in their seats and in the aircraft cabin as much as possible during the journey.(16) Written almost entirely on the back porch of a remote cabin , the laid-back organic nature of the record is no surprise.
(1) cabin crew :: सानो घर चालक दल
(2) log cabin :: लग सानो घर
(3) shower cabin :: शवर सानो घर
(4) cabin boy :: सानो घर केटा
(5) cabin fever :: सानो घर ज्वरो
(6) cabin baggage :: सानो घर सामान
(7) cabin attendant :: सानो घर परिचर
(8) cabin cruiser :: सानो घर cruiser
(9) cabin seat :: सानो घर सीट
1. cottage ::
2. log cabin ::
लग सानो घर
3. shack ::
4. chantey ::
5. hut ::
6. chalet ::
7. cabana ::
8. caboose ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Build yourself a CABIN and
find a woman to lie with in the night.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
You see that CABIN there?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
Of course, you shall have a CABIN.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
why don't we rent a CABIN?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
I want a CABIN.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
English to Nepali Dictionary: cabin
Meaning and definitions of cabin, translation in Nepali language for cabin with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cabin in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cabin"
What cabin means in Nepali, cabin meaning in Nepali, cabin definition, examples and pronunciation of cabin in Nepali language.