Noun(1) firm chewy candy made from caramelized sugar and butter and milk(2) burnt sugar; used to color and flavor food(3) a medium to dark tan color
Adjective(1) having the color of caramel; of a moderate yellow-brown
(1) Those who choose black or tortoise for the main pair often opt for colours like red or caramel for their second pair.(2) You make a caramel with sugar and water, and then add red wine to it.(3) One of the trio of caramel desserts would suffice.(4) The foliage is green, the water a golden caramel , and the final shot sunset will take your breath away.(5) Return to high heat and stir until caramel sauce comes to a rolling boil, 1 to 2 minutes.(6) Dessert, miniature pear tarte tatins with little pools of caramel and crÔö£┬┐me anglaise, arrived just as the first toasts began.(7) As to the palette, steel blue, medium grey, caramel and white are the first choices.(8) Heat until melted, stirring occasionally (chopsticks do a good job) until caramel is smooth, about 10 minutes.(9) We gorged ourselves on boardwalk treats: caramel apples, cotton candy, salt water taffy, hot waffles and ice cream.(10) He inspected it carefully, before concluding that it was caramel - the colour of Felix's skin.(11) Sally deduced that the colours Jane should be wearing were light colours with some warmth such as peach, beige, caramel , cinnamon, apricot and a lighter version of warmer colours such as jade, lilac and blue.(12) Her silk scarf and soft Icelandic wool sweater complement her deep caramel skin and shoulder-length brown hair.(13) As confectionery, they differ depending on the temperature at which they are cooked: fudge is the softest, toffee firmer and caramel almost brittle.(14) Cover the bottom of each ramekin with some reserved caramel and set aside in the refrigerator until set, about two minutes.(15) Both caramel and sugar syrup are legal and freely discussed additives.(16) a caramel sweater
(1) creme caramel :: creme कर्मेल
(2) caramel sauce :: कर्मेल सस
(3) cream caramel :: तर कर्मेल
(4) caramel apple :: कर्मेल स्याउ
(5) caramel custard :: कर्मेल कस्टर्ड
1. raw sienna ::
2. buff ::
caramel, caramelize, caramelizes, caramels
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I meant you're sweet and thoughtful
and your skin looks so much like CARAMEL...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
It's like an earful of melted CARAMEL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
English to Nepali Dictionary: caramel
Meaning and definitions of caramel, translation in Nepali language for caramel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of caramel in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "caramel"
What caramel means in Nepali, caramel meaning
in Nepali, caramel definition, examples and pronunciation
of caramel in Nepali language.