कारण, उदेश्यकारण हुनु, गराउनु
Noun(1) events that provide the generative force that is the origin of something(2) a justification for something existing or happening(3) a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end(4) any entity that produces an effect or is responsible for events or results(5) a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy
Verb(1) give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally(2) cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner
(1) the cause of the accident is not clear(2) Bartlett has already committed himself to the cause and has sacrificed his international career to do so.(3) class size is a cause for complaint in some schools(4) For most this would be cause for celebration, but for Daniel it is cause for concern.(5) Police are investigating the possibility of mechanical failure as the cause of the accident.(6) As an advocate for the cause , she is all the more effective for taking a line in wry understatement unusual in this context.(7) His underlying common law cause of action arose on the date of his injury in December 1996.(8) It is a strong thing for a court to refuse to hear a party to a cause and it is only to be justified by grave considerations of public policy.(9) Smoking is the primary preventable cause of morbidity and mortality in the United States.(10) Several tests may help determine the underlying cause of chronic kidney disease.(11) it's for a worthwhile cause(12) drink is a major cause of accidents(13) this disease can cause blindness(14) she devoted her life to the cause of deaf people(15) How this is supposed to help her cause is less obvious.(16) The first is the expedition of the hearing of the cause in this Court.
(1) root cause :: प्रमुख कारण
(2) the cause :: कारण
(3) cause and effect :: कारण र प्रभाव
(4) just cause :: बस कारण
(5) cause trouble :: समस्या पैदा
(6) cause of death :: मृत्युको कारण
(7) lost cause :: हराएको कारण
(8) probable cause :: सम्भावित कारण
(9) good cause :: राम्रो कारण
(10) main cause :: मुख्य कारण
1. source ::
2. reason ::
3. principle ::
4. case ::
5. effort ::
6. suit ::
7. bring about ::
8. do ::
9. stimulate ::
1. consequence ::
2. corollary ::
3. development ::
4. effect ::
5. fate ::
6. fruit ::
7. issue ::
8. outcome ::
9. outgrowth ::
10. product ::
11. result ::
12. sequel ::
13. sequence ::
14. upshot ::
cause, caused, causeless, causes, causing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- It is just so frustrating.
- 'Cause you're
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
Honey, instead of worrying about
pain you may CAUSE in the future,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
I waited till the moment when
it would CAUSE him the most pain.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
Although we're not supposed to say
that 'CAUSE he's a minority.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
for a losing CAUSE is admirable.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
English to Nepali Dictionary: cause
Meaning and definitions of cause, translation in Nepali language for cause with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cause in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cause"
What cause means in Nepali, cause meaning in Nepali, cause definition, examples and pronunciation of cause in Nepali language.