फुटेको टुक्रा, ढुड़गा, चपेराचपेरा पार्नु
Noun(1) a small fragment of something broken off from the whole(2) a triangular wooden float attached to the end of a log line(3) a piece of dried bovine dung(4) a thin crisp slice of potato fried in deep fat(5) a mark left after a small piece has been chopped or broken off of something(6) a small disk-shaped counter used to represent money when gambling(7) electronic equipment consisting of a small crystal of a silicon semiconductor fabricated to carry out a number of electronic functions in an integrated circuit(8) (golf(9) the act of chipping something
Verb(1) break off (a piece from a whole(2) cut a nick into(3) play a chip shot(4) form by chipping(5) break a small piece off from
(1) Many 90s-shooters try to chip the ball from a snarled lie just off the green.(2) The electron beam was magnetically aimed so as to encode the stream of data to be written, forming it into a sequence of dark and light spots on the chip .(3) She decided on two ice creams; one chocolate and one mint chip .(4) This speed is more than 100 times faster than that of the best security chip available at the beginning of last year, a phenomenal increase.(5) They all have pink frosting, but the insides are all different flavors, chocolate, cherry chip , black forest, whatever.(6) But Tickle levelled the scores with a chip and chase to the line before Farrell's kick.(7) Once it slips past the firm-ripe stage, enjoy its creamy goodness in everyone's favorite chip dip: guacamole.(8) If you do bail out right and short, you'll have an easy chip .(9) Looking up from her food, a chip still only halfway in her mouth, she blinked.(10) I hurried to my car before either of them spotted me, deciding on my way home that I had to have some mint chip ice cream.(11) I felt myself shiver and held onto myself in the dark as if I were a mere chip of wood or paper caught in a riptide.(12) A chip or nick on the top of the jar may not allow the jar to seal, and scratches may cause the jar to break during heat processing.(13) Try to chip the ball so it lands on the towel and rolls to the hole.(14) An implanted computer chip will read the patient's own heart activity, sensing when the natural muscle is tiring, then kick-in to help the heart.(15) I distracted her with some of my famous mint chip ice cream, and she left with no more questions.(16) Be on the lookout for smart choices, like a vitamin-rich broccoli spear, or pick up a pita chip and dip it in protein-packed hummus.
(1) potato chip :: आलु चिप्स
(2) chocolate chip :: चकलेट चिप
(3) chip in :: मा चिप
(4) poker chip :: पोकर चिप
(5) computer chip :: कम्प्युटर चिप
(6) bargaining chip :: मोलतोल चिप
(7) silicon chip :: सिलिकन चिप
(8) chip shop :: चिप दोकान
(9) to chip :: चिप गर्न
1. fragment ::
2. nick ::
4. counter ::
5. microchip ::
6. cow dung ::
8. check ::
9. potato chip ::
10. bit ::
11. chip shot ::
12. poker chip ::
13. nick ::
15. whittle ::
16. knap ::
17. come off ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
who does it, but we have 15 minutes
to locate the CHIP and start the surgery.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
It runs on the world's
most powerful graphics CHIP:
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
...on the on board communication CHIP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
If you want someone to guess
chocolate CHIP cookie...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
That's not my chocolate CHIP,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
English to Nepali Dictionary: chip
Meaning and definitions of chip, translation in Nepali language for chip with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of chip in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "chip"
What chip means in Nepali, chip meaning
in Nepali, chip definition, examples and pronunciation
of chip in Nepali language.