Noun(1) a beverage made from cocoa powder and milk and sugar; usually drunk hot(2) a food made from roasted ground cacao beans(3) a medium brown to dark-brown color
(1) Anna had dirty blonde hair that reached down to her elbows and deep chocolate brown eyes.(2) A chocolate brown chair beside it appears to have a light sprinkling of dandruff.(3) He has also taken his first solid foods - chocolate buttons, mashed potatoes and gravy.(4) Instead, some choose to stay at home, drink hot chocolate and watch Friends├ö├ç┬¬ like me.(5) You don't want a greasy kebab on a night out - you want proper paninis, amazing coffee and hot chocolate to die for.(6) a bar of chocolate(7) Her hair was short, and a deep chocolate brown with a reddish tinge where the light hit it.(8) It is these dried beans, with their yeasty aroma, that are roasted and processed into chocolate .(9) I drink my hot chocolate - they serve the real stuff on these trains - and sneer inwardly at them.(10) His eyes met with another pair of a deep chocolate brown, yet their gaze wasn't focused on him but on the books before her.(11) The only foods previously available were chocolate bars, candy, potato chips and pop.(12) She enjoys Italian food, chocolate biscuits and reading endless amounts of books.(13) She doesn't even react anymore, she just sits there calmly drinking her hot chocolate .(14) The agony and shame in his face, in his deep chocolate brown orbs, drunk or not, was real.(15) Common sources of caffeine are coffee, tea, chocolate , soft drinks, and caffeine pills.(16) His eyes are this deep chocolate brown color, the type you could lose your mind in.
(1) hot chocolate :: तातो चकलेट
(2) chocolate cake :: चकलेट केक
(3) chocolate bar :: चकलेट बार
(4) chocolate chip :: चकलेट चिप
(5) chocolate milk :: चक्लेट दुध
(6) dark chocolate :: गाढा चकलेट
(7) milk chocolate :: दूध चकलेट
(8) chocolate mousse :: चकलेट mousse
(9) chocolate pudding :: चकलेट हलुआ
(10) bar of chocolate :: चकलेट बार
1. burnt umber ::
2. coffee ::
3. umber ::
chocolate, chocolates, chocolatey
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- No, I don't want any CHOCOLATE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
Lot of big talk from a man
who can't draw a CHOCOLATE chip cookie.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
That's like trying to ruin ice
cream with CHOCOLATE sprinkles.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
Chocolate ice cream, all right.
You want CHOCOLATE ice cream.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
English to Nepali Dictionary: chocolate
Meaning and definitions of chocolate, translation in Nepali language for chocolate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of chocolate in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "chocolate"
What chocolate means in Nepali, chocolate meaning
in Nepali, chocolate definition, examples and pronunciation
of chocolate in Nepali language.