Noun(1) a coil of low resistance and high inductance used in electrical circuits to pass direct current and attenuate alternating current(2) a valve that controls the flow of air into the carburetor of a gasoline engine
Verb(1) breathe with great difficulty, as when experiencing a strong emotion(2) be too tight; rub or press(3) wring the neck of(4) constrict (someone's(5) struggle for breath; have insufficient oxygen intake(6) fail to perform adequately due to tension or agitation(7) check or slow down the action or effect of(8) become or cause to become obstructed(9) impair the respiration of or obstruct the air passage of(10) become stultified, suppressed, or stifled(11) suppress the development, creativity, or imagination of(12) pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life(13) reduce the air supply(14) cause to retch or choke
(1) higher rates of interest choke off investment demand(2) Sometimes referred to as a chain or choke chain collar, if used properly it should never choke your dog.(3) I'd rather have a manual choke than an automatic choke , though.(4) an automatic choke(5) The Eagles are another team I predicted would choke , and they haven't thus far.(6) I attempted to choke down supper(7) Chelsea gave a choke of laughter, almost tripping in the process.(8) He laughed softly, the sound more like a choke than a pleasurable noise.(9) The Raiders and Eagles, the so-called favorites because of their top seedings, will choke .(10) TKS uses a redesigned carburetor with an automatic fuel enrichment system instead of a traditional choke .(11) With a sharp silver teaspoon scrape out the choke , which would later have become the beautiful purple flower if left on the bush.(12) a full choke gun(13) Beat the artichokes gently with your hand so that they open just enough for you to see if there is any choke .(14) That, in turn, could mean still-higher interest rates, which could choke off growth.(15) a little choke of laughter(16) the toys contained parts that could choke a very young child
(1) choke up :: निसासिने अप
(2) choke off :: निसासिने बन्द
(3) choke point :: दमा बिन्दु
(4) choke down :: तल निसासिने
(5) choke back :: फिर्ता निसासिने
(6) choke coil :: दमा तार
(7) choke-bore :: दमा-खन्नु
1. choking coil ::
2. gag ::
3. suffocate ::
4. strangle ::
घांटी निमोठेर मार्नु
7. fret ::
8. choke off ::
9. stifle ::
10. throttle ::
11. expire ::
12. scrag ::
1. clear ::
2. free ::
choke, choked, chokes, choking
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Try to pass out facedown, so you
don't CHOKE on your vomit.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
Choke on that, sucker.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
- Yeah, why not?
- What if I CHOKE on my popcorn?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
...and tried to CHOKE me to death
with the Force, so I'd say a little better.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
And I'll not leave this world
until they all CHOKE on that laughter.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
English to Nepali Dictionary: choke
Meaning and definitions of choke, translation in Nepali language for choke with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of choke in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "choke"
What choke means in Nepali, choke meaning
in Nepali, choke definition, examples and pronunciation
of choke in Nepali language.