Adverb(1) without doubt or question(2) in an intelligible manner(3) clear to the mind; with distinct mental discernment(4) in an easily perceptible manner
(1) He's also the sort of person who enjoys debate, but clearly likes to win the argument.(2) It is clearly an opportunity we wish to grab to assist in real practical changes.(3) the ability to write clearly(4) Each player must keep the number of cards that they own clearly visible at all times.(5) A union motion calling for the policy to be scrapped was clearly carried on a show of hands.(6) In this adaptation we were clearly meant to think that this was harsh and unfair.(7) They look to have added class to a squad that clearly has the ability to stand out from the chasing pack.(8) her ability to write clearly(9) There is no rite of passage that so clearly separates the devout from the damned.(10) Gaze at it across the waters from the white sands of Morar and it clearly has two distinct parts.(11) Can we create one of our own that is heard as clearly by the public in general?(12) They must display both their blue badge and a clock card clearly to say when they first parked.(13) it's clearly stated(14) The balance is still not even, but they are clearly doing something better than us.(15) With a look of determination about her, the composer is clearly up for the challenge.(16) At least then they'd have to legally face up to what they're clearly trying to incite.
(1) more clearly :: थप स्पष्ट
(2) quite clearly :: एकदम स्पष्ट
(3) very clearly :: धेरै स्पष्ट
(4) see clearly :: स्पष्ट देख्न
(5) clearly visible :: स्पष्ट देखिने
(6) state clearly :: राज्य स्पष्ट
(7) explain clearly :: स्पष्ट व्याख्या
(8) clearly seen :: स्पष्ट देखेका
2. obviously ::
4. clear ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Clearly it would not be appropriate
for a woman to assume that role.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
You're CLEARLY upset
about Amy being gone...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
Matter CLEARLY consists of tiny strings.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
Ilsa, the head of the institute.
That's CLEARLY Penny.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
but, CLEARLY, I haven't explained
the situation well enough
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
English to Nepali Dictionary: clearly
Meaning and definitions of clearly, translation in Nepali language for clearly with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of clearly in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "clearly"
What clearly means in Nepali, clearly meaning
in Nepali, clearly definition, examples and pronunciation
of clearly in Nepali language.