- क्लिकक्लिक गर्न सकिनेक्लिकclickerक्लिक
Noun(1) a short light metallic sound(2) a stop consonant made by the suction of air into the mouth (as in Bantu(3) a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward(4) depression of a button on a computer mouse
Verb(1) move or strike with a noise(2) make a clicking or ticking sound(3) click repeatedly or uncontrollably(4) cause to make a snapping sound(5) produce a click(6) make a clucking sounds, characteristic of hens(7) become clear or enter one's consciousness or emotions
(1) Another mouse click and you can expand your Website by adding pages.(2) A user called up and wanted to know why he couldn't use his mouse to click on Revive Mouse.(3) Press Enter or click the mouse button to accept the current values, and the command moves on.(4) In IE, go to Internet Options and click on the Delete Files button in the General Tab.(5) A muffled click sounded behind the door, and I heard the man chuckle softly.(6) Remember that the WWW protocols are stateless; there is no way for the server to remember who you are from one mouse click to the next.(7) You use the mouse to click on targets for attack or to pick up items that fall to the ground.(8) Overall, Hello Kitty and Friends does not seem to click for any single audience.(9) To reply to the original posting, click on the Reply button that immediately follows the article.(10) click the left mouse button twice(11) There was a brief pause on the opposite end of the connection, filled only with a short click and the background sounds of conversation.(12) In the Screen Saver scroll bar, click on the arrow and select My Pictures Slideshow.(13) You'll require Windows Media Player, I'm told, and you just go to this web page, click on the radio button.(14) He heard a sharp click and in an instant Kitty loaded her cricket gun and was aiming strait at Darien.(15) click on the illustration for a larger version(16) He heard the distinctive click when she switched off the answering machine.
(1) click on :: थिच्नुस
(2) double click :: डबल क्लिक
(3) to click :: क्लिक गर्न
(4) mouse click :: माउस क्लिक
(5) single click :: एकल क्लिक
(6) click fraud :: ठगी क्लिक
1. clack ::
2. chink ::
3. suction stop ::
4. dog ::
5. snap ::
6. become clear ::
7. take to each other ::
8. go down well ::
राम्रो तल जाने
9. flick ::
10. cluck ::
11. sink in ::
12. chatter ::
13. tick ::
1. bomb ::
2. collapse ::
3. fail ::
4. flop ::
5. flunk ::
6. fold ::
7. founder ::
8. miss ::
click, clickable, clicked, clicker, clickers, clicking, clicks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And just CLICK on the enchanted boots
to put them on.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
...and all of it right at my
fingertips, a laptop CLICK away.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
Click on the camera in the loading area.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
( loud CLICK )
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
English to Nepali Dictionary: click
Meaning and definitions of click, translation in Nepali language for click with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of click in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "click"
What click means in Nepali, click meaning
in Nepali, click definition, examples and pronunciation
of click in Nepali language.