Noun(1) an abstract or general idea inferred or derived from specific instances
(1) They still offer their original concept where they provide single-use cameras for use during camp sessions.(2) All comments, printed or not, panned the design of the concept vehicle as dull and even pathetic.(3) Hella unveiled a working prototype of such a system on the Volvo SCC safety concept car in April 2001.(4) A strict ideational theory requires that all the criterial beliefs be satisfied in the correct application of the concept .(5) The application of the concept following a rule presupposes a custom.(6) The product being sold is less clear, and the concept being sold is lost.(7) The content of the dispositional concept thus presupposes the virtual-color concept .(8) As with other products, glassware decisions are usually only as important as what it is your concept sells the most.(9) Race, like gender, is an inherent quality, but religion's only an abstract concept , just a set of ideas.(10) Each tour brings a new level to the original concept .(11) A friend told me yesterday that he had just sold a TV concept on behalf of a famous author he represents.(12) For a number of years, composites have been a popular material for concept cars.(13) structuralism is a difficult concept(14) I certainly see there is plenty of good automotive art in this mix of new models and concept wagons.(15) More effort focused on the commander's intention, the concept , will reap great dividends for the commander and staff.(16) One of the best features of every auto show is the concept vehicles each automaker showcases to the public.
(1) proof of concept :: अवधारणा प्रमाण
(2) concept art :: अवधारणा कला
(3) basic concept :: आधारभूत अवधारणा
(4) concept map :: अवधारणा नक्शा
(5) self-concept :: आत्म-अवधारणा
(6) marketing concept :: मार्केटिङ अवधारणा
(7) abstract concept :: अमूर्त अवधारणा
(8) business entity concept :: व्यापार एकाइ अवधारणा
1. idea ::
2. notion ::
3. conception ::
4. abstraction ::
5. theory ::
6. hypothesis ::
7. belief ::
8. conviction ::
9. opinion ::
10. image ::
11. impression ::
12. picture ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I didn't really understand
the CONCEPT of death, the finality of it.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
so the CONCEPT of a bastard
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
There's an economic CONCEPT
known as a "positional good"...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
Do you understand
the CONCEPT of blackmail?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
with the CONCEPT
that time is an illusion.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
English to Nepali Dictionary: concept
Meaning and definitions of concept, translation in Nepali language for concept with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of concept in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "concept"
What concept means in Nepali, concept meaning
in Nepali, concept definition, examples and pronunciation
of concept in Nepali language.