Noun(1) a performance of music by players or singers not involving theatrical staging
Verb(1) contrive (a plan(2) settle by agreement
(1) Ballet and concert dancers are at the low end of the pay scale.(2) For him Zionism was a matter of the organic growth of small, secular Jewish communities in harmonious concert with their Arab neighbours.(3) Everyone is encouraged to purchase music and concert tickets for the artists you feel merit your hard earned dollars.(4) they started meeting regularly to concert their parliamentary tactics(5) An opera is a work of music written for dramatic performance and a concert presentation is a shadow of the real thing.(6) He had actually intended to make a separate piece of concert music from the two pieces.(7) Anyone with pre-booked tickets for the cancelled concert will be contacted by the Royal Marines School of Music concert secretary and a full refund made as soon as possible.(8) Like Shostakovich, Schnittke relied on film music as a source of income at a time when concert music was liable to be banned.(9) critics' inability to describe with any precision and concert the characteristics of literature(10) I'd like to see this become a standard feature on all music and concert discs.(11) On the other hand, the business of assembling a score for a three act ballet from snippets of concert music has limited viability, for all the skill of some of the arrangers.(12) the concert version of the fourth interlude from the opera(13) Tristen's body and mind, forged like fine steel through countless decades of combats real and exercised, worked in harmonic concert .(14) Stephen also works as a videographer, specialising in music documentaries and concert films.(15) a pop concert(16) The only thing that could stand in the way of this revolution is if the current music publishers start buying concert promoters, and lock down this new business model before it can even start.
(1) concert hall :: समारोह कक्ष
(2) in concert :: कन्सर्ट मा
(3) pop concert :: पप कन्सर्ट
(4) act in concert with :: संग कन्सर्ट काम
(5) give a concert :: एक कन्सर्ट दिन
(6) in concert with :: संग कन्सर्ट मा
(7) charity concert :: दान कन्सर्ट
(8) concert tour :: कन्सर्ट भ्रमण
(9) benefit concert :: लाभ कन्सर्ट
1. musical performance ::
2. show ::
3. production ::
4. presentation ::
5. recital ::
6. gig ::
concert, concerted, concerting, concertize, concertizes, concerts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We went to a Melissa Etheridge CONCERT,
I got an A, it all worked out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
is doing a joint CONCERT
with the San Gabriel Renaissance Choir.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
There's a Neil Diamond
CONCERT next month!
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
Well, she is taking me
to an Indigo Girls CONCERT,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
I'm a CONCERT pianist.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
English to Nepali Dictionary: concert
Meaning and definitions of concert, translation in Nepali language for concert with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of concert in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "concert"
What concert means in Nepali, concert meaning
in Nepali, concert definition, examples and pronunciation
of concert in Nepali language.