Noun(1) a state at a particular time, or state(2) an assumption on which rests the validity or effect of something else(3) a mode of being or form of existence of a person or thing(4) information that should be kept in mind when making a decision(5) the state of (good, especially in the phrases `in condition' or `in shape' or `out of condition' or `out of shape'(6) an illness, disease, or other medical problem(7) (usually plural(8) the procedure that is varied in order to estimate a variable's effect by comparison with a control condition
Verb(1) establish a conditioned response(2) develop (a child's or animal's(3) specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement; make an express demand or provision in an agreement(4) put into a better state(5) apply conditioner to in order to make smooth and shiny
(1) the condition of women in these camps is a shame(2) Severe haemorrhage, if untreated, is a very dangerous condition .(3) brews that are allowed to condition in the bottle(4) Anorexia is a very dangerous condition - the ultimate survival rate is quite low.(5) The payment required by this section is taken to be a condition of every aquaculture permit.(6) What is important is their political and social condition and their status as Indian citizens.(7) I suffer from obstructive sleep apnoea, a most distressing and dangerous condition which dictates my life completely.(8) you're in no condition to drive(9) A new-and-improved formula has the added benefit of jojoba and wheat protein to condition hair as it colors.(10) Psychology addresses this situation by attempting to address the human condition .(11) In particular, this study has shown that social factors condition individuals' economic conduct.(12) It boasts numerous rare and unique examples of the highest quality in exceptional condition .(13) That care shows most in the quality and condition of the Czech cars on display.(14) all personnel should comply with this policy as a condition of employment(15) condition your hair(16) Cosmetics are products designed to improve the appearance and condition of the body.
(1) good condition :: राम्रो अवस्था
(2) physical condition :: शारीरिक अवस्था
(3) in good condition :: राम्रो अवस्थामा
(4) on condition that :: अवस्था मा छ कि
(5) air-condition :: हावा-हालत
(6) present condition :: वर्तमान अवस्था
(7) working condition :: काम अवस्था
(8) weather condition :: मौसम अवस्था
(9) health condition :: स्वास्थ्य अवस्था
1. state ::
3. fitness ::
4. disorder ::
5. stipulation ::
6. status ::
7. precondition ::
8. circumstance ::
9. shape ::
10. term ::
11. constrain ::
12. train ::
13. treat ::
14. improve ::
15. discipline ::
16. qualify ::
1. health ::
condition, conditioned, conditioner, conditioners, conditioning, conditions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
lt's in perfect CONDITION.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
And now tell me
what’s the second CONDITION.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
to indicate that you're accepting
Leonard in "as is" CONDITION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
Don't worry, their health is
in perfect CONDITION, of course.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
Two-hundred pound transvestite
with a skin CONDITION? Yes, she is.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
English to Nepali Dictionary: condition
Meaning and definitions of condition, translation in Nepali language for condition with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of condition in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "condition"
What condition means in Nepali, condition meaning
in Nepali, condition definition, examples and pronunciation
of condition in Nepali language.