Noun(1) manner of acting or controlling yourself(2) (behavioral attributes
Verb(1) direct the course of; manage or control(2) lead, as in the performance of a composition(3) behave in a certain manner(4) take somebody somewhere(5) transmit or serve as the medium for transmission(6) lead musicians in the performance of
(1) Once it turns to plasma, the air can easily conduct electricity with the free electrons, and the bolt of lightning shoots to the ground through the plasma conductor.(2) Copper is valued for strength, malleability, ductility, and ability to conduct electricity and heat.(3) Low-cost, easily manufactured polymers that conduct electricity could revolutionize electronics, they say.(4) Will you conduct a choir differently than an orchestra?(5) Siena College was sparked by noting this belief among their students to conduct a poll of 354 historians to rank the most trying times.(6) Generally the rules govern the conduct of civil litigation.(7) I would submit the claimant's conduct has been reasonable throughout.(8) Victims have to show that but for the defendant's negligent conduct they would not have been injured.(9) The war encompassed all spheres of State activity, while its conduct required tremendous outlays.(10) The commission, comprising three international and two East Timorese commissioners, was responsible for the organization and conduct of the elections.(11) The point was inconsistent with the applicant's conduct of his case at trial.(12) Salts conduct electricity well when melted or when dissolved in water or some other solvents but not when they are solid.(13) Isn't it painful for Ashkenazy, who himself was a keyboard tyro and winner of the Tchaikovsky piano competition in 1962, to conduct another person in a work he once made his own?(14) Such observance did not hamper, and may have positively assisted, the efficient professional conduct of operations.(15) In recent years, organization and conduct of TE have been influenced by a number of main factors.(16) The Soviet military art attached much importance to organization and conduct of warfare with reliance on underground service lines.
(1) code of conduct :: आचरणको कोड
(2) to conduct :: संचालन गर्नु
(3) disorderly conduct :: disorderly आचरण
(4) conduct research :: आचरण अनुसन्धान
(5) conduct disorder :: आचरण विकार
(6) rules of conduct :: आचरणको नियम
(7) improper conduct :: अनुचित आचरण
(8) conduct oneself :: आफूलाई सञ्चालन
(9) conduct electricity :: आचरण बिजुली
(10) personal conduct :: व्यक्तिगत आचरण
1. behavior ::
2. management ::
3. manage ::
4. escort ::
5. transmit ::
6. guide ::
7. comport ::
8. deal ::
9. carry ::
10. direct ::
conduct, conductance, conducted, conductible, conducting, conduction, conductive, conducts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I thought it would be wise
to CONDUCT a trial run.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
What's crucial for a salon
is that we CONDUCT the discussion...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
You are their safe CONDUCT, if you don’t
show up at the proof of life,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
Of course, the ideal way
to CONDUCT this experiment would be
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
this beautiful current with, hm?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
English to Nepali Dictionary: conduct
Meaning and definitions of conduct, translation in Nepali language for conduct with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of conduct in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "conduct"
What conduct means in Nepali, conduct meaning
in Nepali, conduct definition, examples and pronunciation
of conduct in Nepali language.