Noun(1) freedom from doubt; belief in yourself and your abilities(2) a feeling of trust (in someone or something(3) a state of confident hopefulness that events will be favorable(4) a trustful relationship(5) a secret that is confided or entrusted to another
(1) But children need to be able to take acceptable risks in an environment that allows them to extend their abilities and confidence .(2) I would conclude with high confidence from the data that they provided, from all that we saw, that that happened.(3) A spokesman for the council said that the documents could not be released because many of the submissions were given in confidence and were not for public consumption.(4) Grant us a sense of confidence and certitude that challenges all doubt and disappointment.(5) His confidence and his ability to keep one step ahead of the questions are masterful.(6) But we'll be going there with plenty of confidence in the belief that we can get the result we want.(7) If you pick the pair that's right for you, not just for your style of skiing, but for your confidence and ability, you can vastly improve your time on the mountain.(8) consumer confidence in this product is low(9) he would walk up those steps with a confidence he didn't feel(10) he had every confidence that the tickets would sell(11) I don't know if it was for lack of interest or lack of confidence in the current system, but the youth voter turnout was only marginally higher.(12) It seems the man just needed to find the confidence to assert those qualities that make him one of Canada's most unique film-makers.(13) Internet banking provides that opportunity but it depends on customer confidence in the system's security.(14) It does seem, however, that the loss of certainty about what America stands for is part of a broader sense of despair and loss of confidence in belief and values.(15) He argued there was no absolute law of privacy in Britain and that the only possible basis for her case was breach of confidence .(16) On one hand, life was an ongoing virtual rollercoaster where anyone who had confidence in their beliefs and the will to make them into a reality could indeed do so.
(1) self-confidence :: आत्मविश्वास
(2) lack of confidence :: विश्वास को कमी
(3) confidence interval :: विश्वास अन्तराल
(4) in confidence :: विश्वास मा
(5) have confidence :: भरोसा
(6) with confidence :: निर्धक्क
(7) confidence level :: विश्वास स्तर
(8) lack confidence :: कमी विश्वास
(9) have confidence in :: भरोसा छ
(10) gain confidence :: विश्वास बढाउनका
1. trust ::
2. self-assurance ::
3. secret ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and it's wrecked his CONFIDENCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
It would be a breach of CONFIDENCE
which he would not take lightly,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
Did the chef lose CONFIDENCE
in the dish or himself?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
your CONFIDENCE and your trust,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
A morally ambiguous CONFIDENCE man
who smokes, has lung cancer...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
English to Nepali Dictionary: confidence
Meaning and definitions of confidence, translation in Nepali language for confidence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of confidence in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "confidence"
What confidence means in Nepali, confidence meaning
in Nepali, confidence definition, examples and pronunciation
of confidence in Nepali language.