Noun(1) a loud resonant repeating noise(2) a serious accident (usually involving one or more vehicles(3) a sudden large decline of business or the prices of stocks (especially one that causes additional failures(4) the act of colliding with something(5) (computer science
Verb(1) fall or come down violently(2) move with, or as if with, a crashing noise(3) undergo damage or destruction on impact(4) move violently as through a barrier(5) break violently or noisily; smash(6) occupy, usually uninvited(7) make a sudden loud sound(8) enter uninvited; informal(9) cause to crash(10) hurl or thrust violently(11) undergo a sudden and severe downturn(12) stop operating(13) sleep in a convenient place
(1) A pilot battled to avoid a plane crash as his stricken aircraft circled over Colchester(2) Although it is impossible to predict whether there will be a crash , property prices are unlikely to continue to rise at rates seen in the past 10 years.(3) According to authorities in Montrose, he remains unaccounted for after his seat was ripped from the aircraft during the crash .(4) As is usual in the case of an aircraft crash , many unidentifiable small pieces of aluminum and steel also surfaced.(5) If you use a mobile phone and you crash your car you are likely to be prosecuted.(6) A high-speed head-on car crash claimed the lives of a teenager and two elderly women, an inquest heard.(7) It is believed the fault was linked to an operation centre at West Drayton as air traffic controllers switched to a manual system during the computer crash .(8) James replied sharply, yelling over the crash of waves and thunder alike.(9) She watched the waves crash down onto the shore as the sun set, and she smiled.(10) A soldier lost control of his Army vehicle and caused a crash , a court heard.(11) One of the key triggers to a price crash is rising unemployment.(12) With the average Welsh house price at 7 times my wages I am fervently hoping that prices crash , as are most of my friends.(13) Everyone at the table winced as they heard the bathroom door slam, and a crash as something fell.(14) the economy could crash again(15) My parents were taken to the accident and emergency department after a car crash near the motorway.(16) Just as he was about to open his mouth to speak, there was a loud crash , followed by the screeching of the train's breaks.
(1) plane crash :: विमान दुर्घटना
(2) car crash :: कार दुर्घटना
(3) crash into :: मा दुर्घटना
(4) crash course :: दुर्घटना पाठ्यक्रम
(5) crash helmet :: दुर्घटना टोप
(6) crash down :: तल दुर्घटनामा
(7) crash and burn :: दुर्घटना र जला
(8) air crash :: विमान दुर्घटना
(9) stock market crash :: शेयर बजार दुर्घटना
(10) crash test :: दुर्घटना परीक्षण
1. accident ::
2. bang ::
3. collapse ::
4. clangour ::
5. wreck ::
6. smash ::
7. smash into ::
8. smash ::
9. dash against ::
10. boom ::
11. collapse ::
12. dash ::
13. doss down ::
14. break apart ::
15. barge in ::
16. ram ::
17. go down ::
18. intensive ::
crash, crashed, crashes, crashing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Look, I'm asking to CRASH three,
maybe four nights, and...
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
The salesman said
it could survive a plane CRASH, so...
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
So I told him
he could CRASH on my couch.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
If you need somewhere to CRASH,
there's always my place.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
The CRASH happened
as rush hour began around 8 a.m.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
English to Nepali Dictionary: crash
Meaning and definitions of crash, translation in Nepali language for crash with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of crash in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "crash"
What crash means in Nepali, crash meaning
in Nepali, crash definition, examples and pronunciation
of crash in Nepali language.