Noun(1) the event of dying or departure from life(2) the permanent end of all life functions in an organism or part of an organism(3) the absence of life or state of being dead(4) the time when something ends(5) the time at which life ends; continuing until dead(6) the personification of death(7) a final state(8) the act of killing
(1) he was laid out in death(2) If you have too much cell death at the wrong time, then that results in disturbed brain development.(3) he had been depressed since the death of his father(4) Being a Classics teacher is not the social death it was twenty-five years ago.(5) This occurred through different pathways and caused different modes of cell death .(6) a death sentence(7) his death is a great loss(8) even in death, she was beautiful(9) Especially in October and November, we often think of death and the dead.(10) at the moment of death(11) Programmed cell death occurs in most, if not all life forms.(12) In every slave society slaves challenged the idea of slavery by struggling to redeem themselves from social death .(13) to be driven to a dance by one's father would be social death(14) After discharges, seizure activity could act as a stimulus producing cell death in the hippocampus.(15) the death of her hopes(16) they released a statement on his death
(1) death penalty :: मृत्यु दण्ड
(2) death row :: मृत्यु पङ्क्ति
(3) sudden death :: अचानक मृत्यु
(4) death sentence :: मृत्यु वाक्य
(5) till death :: मृत्यु सम्म
(6) to death :: मृत्यु
(7) bored to death :: मृत्यु नरमाइलो लाग्यो
(8) kiss of death :: मृत्यु को चुम्बन
(9) until death :: मृत्यु सम्म
1. demise ::
2. end ::
4. last ::
5. expiry ::
1. birth ::
2. nativity ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...fighting to the DEATH
over a few cans of tuna fish?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
No, DEATH seems a bit extreme.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
- It would be a more merciful DEATH.
- That doesn't...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
That bastard Craster starved him to DEATH.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
DEATH favors you,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
English to Nepali Dictionary: death
Meaning and definitions of death, translation in Nepali language for death with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of death in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "death"
What death means in Nepali, death meaning
in Nepali, death definition, examples and pronunciation
of death in Nepali language.