मागमाग्नु, आवश्याक हुनु
Noun(1) an urgent or peremptory request(2) the ability and desire to purchase goods and services(3) required activity(4) the act of demanding(5) a condition requiring relief
Verb(1) request urgently and forcefully(2) require as useful, just, or proper(3) claim as due or just(4) lay legal claim to(5) summon to court(6) ask to be informed of
(1) Over the next two years it is probable that teachers, local government, the police and others will demand more.(2) There was no promise that the inquiry would even sit in public or have the power to demand documents and summon witnesses.(3) a recent slump in demand(4) consumer demand(5) In addition, server customers tend to demand higher performing systems well ahead of consumers.(6) reduced demand(7) there's a high demand for children's books(8) they didn't have the resources to meet demand(9) The nonsmokers could demand what they wanted in exchange for their rations.(10) housing demand(11) a demand for specialists(12) demand has increased(13) we're opening later in response to growing demand(14) Now the learner is in a position to demand the education they require rather than taking what is on offer.(15) Most of these activities rely on traditionally acquired skills that do not demand modern technical knowledge.(16) there was a big demand for change
(1) on demand :: माग बमोजिम
(2) in demand :: मांग मा
(3) supply and demand :: आपुर्ती र माग
(4) aggregate demand :: समग्र माग
(5) demand for :: लागि माग
(6) demand draft :: माग मस्यौदा
(7) demand and supply :: माग र आपूर्ति
(8) market demand :: बजार माग
(9) demand management :: माग व्यवस्थापन
1. request ::
2. requirement ::
3. market ::
4. need ::
5. call for ::
6. order ::
7. ask ::
8. require ::
9. insist on ::
10. exact ::
demand, demanded, demanding, demands
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I am the queen
and I DEMAND to see my brother.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
Now I DEMAND a champion.
I have that right, same as you.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
It's supply and DEMAND.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
And what does honor DEMAND?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
English to Nepali Dictionary: demand
Meaning and definitions of demand, translation in Nepali language for demand with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of demand in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "demand"
What demand means in Nepali, demand meaning
in Nepali, demand definition, examples and pronunciation
of demand in Nepali language.