जासुस, गुप्तचर, गप्तचर
Noun(1) a police officer who investigates crimes(2) an investigator engaged or employed in obtaining information not easily available to the public
(1) As well as detective work, crime prevention is also a key priority.(2) detective work(3) Chelmsford's new detective inspector has vowed to purge the town of criminals through a hard-line proactive attitude to crime.(4) Criticism that police may have been slow in responding was rejected by detective inspector Watson.(5) The Q car team will include an advanced driver, detective sergeant and a police constable.(6) He said that from his past work as a detective sergeant for the Kennet district he knew the Marlborough area well.(7) Even the detective inspector investigating Vera's case is sympathetic.(8) It means that our police forces are hopelessly inept when it comes to applying detective work to modern communications.(9) He was promoted to detective inspector last September, and latterly has been based at Keighley.(10) The detective inspector looked at the other musicians as if he was thinking about having them searched.(11) Jackson was sitting on the couch, watching some type of mystery detective crime fighting show.(12) A Western Isles man has been appointed detective inspector for Orkney, Shetland, Caithness and Sutherland.(13) It's a classic noir detective tale but as well as a crime to be solved there's a philosophical mystery in the making.(14) He also telephoned a detective inspector and told him he was conducting a search.(15) No, the only way to stop crime is good, old-fashioned detective work which seems to be lacking in our Police Service.(16) However, I believe the police officers ought to do good detective work by observing.
(1) detective story :: गुप्तचर कथा
(2) private detective :: निजी जासुस
(3) detective novel :: गुप्तचर उपन्यास
(4) detective work :: गुप्तचर काम
(5) detective film :: गुप्तचर फिलिम
(6) police detective :: प्रहरी गुप्तचर
(7) detective agency :: गुप्तचर एजेन्सी
1. investigator ::
2. private investigator ::
3. private detective ::
4. police detective ::
5. operative ::
6. private eye ::
8. sleuth ::
9. snoop ::
10. shamus ::
11. gumshoe ::
13. dick ::
14. private dick ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The DETECTIVE is receiving
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
it’s Detective Rubio here,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
Ten minutes ago. Go on.
There are laws, DETECTIVE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
Eh! What are you doing, DETECTIVE?
What are you doing talking
to my client without me present?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
English to Nepali Dictionary: detective
Meaning and definitions of detective, translation in Nepali language for detective with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of detective in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "detective"
What detective means in Nepali, detective meaning
in Nepali, detective definition, examples and pronunciation
of detective in Nepali language.