Noun(1) an impairment of health or a condition of abnormal functioning
(1) we are suffering from the British disease of self-deprecation(2) departmental administration has often led to the dread disease of departmentalitis(3) The infection may be passed on without causing meningitis or any symptoms of the disease .(4) Rather, it is an argument against not leading a full life, of yielding to the national disease of sloth and laziness.(5) he isn't the only one who has that disease(6) The symptoms are not disease specific and the term does not suggest any cause for the symptoms.(7) a possible cause of heart disease(8) contagious disease(9) It may soon be used in humans to treat heart disease , diabetes, and other such diseases.(10) lung disease(11) Testicular cancer is a rare disease in men caused by abnormal growth of cells of the testicle.(12) bacterial meningitis is quite a rare disease(13) many people have this disease(14) fungal disease(15) antibiotics are used to fight disease(16) The main cause of death in our cohort with diabetes was ischaemic heart disease .
(1) heart disease :: मुटु रोग
(2) liver disease :: कलेजो रोग
(3) coronary artery disease :: मुटु सम्बन्धि रोग
(4) venereal disease :: venereal रोग
(5) infectious disease :: संक्रामक रोग
(6) coronary heart disease :: कोरोनरी मुटुको रोग
(7) chronic disease :: पुरानो रोग
(8) lung disease :: फोक्सो रोग
(9) skin disease :: छाला रोग
1. illness ::
2. sickness ::
4. infection ::
5. ailment ::
6. malady ::
7. disorder ::
8. complaint ::
9. affliction ::
10. condition ::
11. indisposition ::
12. upset ::
13. problem ::
14. trouble ::
15. infirmity ::
16. disability ::
17. defect ::
18. abnormality ::
19. pestilence ::
20. plague ::
21. cancer ::
22. canker ::
23. blight ::
24. bug ::
25. virus ::
26. contagion ::
1. health ::
disease, diseased, diseases
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
used to treat Parkinson DISEASE,
some experiments are being carried out
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
...I myself have more nervous tics
than a Lyme DISEASE research facility.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
of the Centers for
Disease Control street team...
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
Is there heart DISEASE in your family?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
They call it the rich man's DISEASE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
English to Nepali Dictionary: disease
Meaning and definitions of disease, translation in Nepali language for disease with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of disease in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "disease"
What disease means in Nepali, disease meaning
in Nepali, disease definition, examples and pronunciation
of disease in Nepali language.