Noun(1) a physical condition in which there is a disturbance of normal functioning(2) a condition in which things are not in their expected places(3) a disturbance of the peace or of public order
Verb(1) disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed(2) bring disorder to
(1) Last year 50 people were arrested in York and Selby in the run-up to Christmas for incidents ranging from drunken domestic disputes to assaults and public disorder .(2) And habits that are in response to obsessive thoughts may be a sign of obsessive-compulsive disorder .(3) He sets off towards the front line, hoping to make good his promise of humanitarian care, but finds yet more confusion and disorder at odds with his clinical skills.(4) He said GardaÔö£┬í were stretched from their commitments in policing the EU presidency, combating public disorder and fighting terrorism.(5) This too, then, accounts for some of the apparent confusion and disorder in the world.(6) Hamilton Terrace was particularly busy and two men were arrested for public disorder offences after a disturbance on New Year's Eve.(7) ├ö├ç├┐We are concerned about the rise in alcohol-fuelled disorder , fights and disturbances in public places,├ö├ç├û said Sir Ian.(8) No one seems the least outraged that traders seek profit from this confusion and disorder .(9) Bratton's attack on street disorder has dramatically improved public space downtown, according to local businesses.(10) Whilst disorder hereabouts is at a lower level, public disorder and crimes in public areas are an important issue.(11) The implementation of that policy has been a disaster: the legacy is one of disorder and decay.(12) In fact, from the moment her family jumped in the car to go on their yearly camping trip, her life was full of chaos, disorder and confusion.(13) The latter argued that economic independence (an essential ingredient for citizenship among men) caused disorder and decay in women.(14) Looking at the current list, with almost every line scribbled out and switched around, there remains considerable disorder and confusion among the students.(15) Patients with CFS often complain of myalgias and arthralgias, but exhibit no diagnostic signs of musculoskeletal disorder .(16) My mind was in such a whir of confusion and disorder .
(1) eating disorder :: खाने विकार
(2) mental disorder :: मानसिक असन्तुलन
(3) bipolar disorder :: द्विध्रुवी विकार
(4) personality disorder :: व्यक्तित्व विकार
(5) anxiety disorder :: फिक्री विकार
(6) panic disorder :: आतंक विकार
(7) sleep disorder :: निद्रामा विकार
(8) conduct disorder :: आचरण विकार
2. unrest ::
3. disease ::
5. upset ::
6. disquiet ::
7. disarray ::
1. arrange ::
2. array ::
3. dispose ::
4. order ::
5. organize ::
6. range ::
7. regulate ::
8. tidy ::
disorder, disordered, disordering, disorders
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He says it's the next big thing
for social anxiety DISORDER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
- And his obsessive-compulsive DISORDER.
- Yeah, that, too.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
Excuse me, I have selective mutism,
a recognized medical DISORDER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
symptomatic of obsessive/
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
...panic attacks, agoraphobia
and obsessive-compulsive DISORDER."
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
English to Nepali Dictionary: disorder
Meaning and definitions of disorder, translation in Nepali language for disorder with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of disorder in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "disorder"
What disorder means in Nepali, disorder meaning
in Nepali, disorder definition, examples and pronunciation
of disorder in Nepali language.