Noun(1) a licensed medical practitioner(2) (Roman Catholic Church(3) children take the roles of physician or patient or nurse and pretend they are at the physician's office(4) a person who holds Ph.D. degree (or the equivalent
Verb(1) alter and make impure, as with the intention to deceive(2) give medical treatment to(3) restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
(1) I turned to the hair doctor for advice.(2) hospital doctor(3) My cat needs me to feed her, take her to the doctor , and open the door for her.(4) I was told, even if the papers from abroad prove inoculations, the dogs have to be checked by a veterinary doctor in the airport.(5) Her family doctor prescribed a drug that helped, but it made her tired.(6) This is the way he described working as a script doctor vs. writing his own stuff.(7) Contraception is normally supplied by your doctor or by the family planning clinic.(8) After directing the film, he hightailed it out to Bali, only to return again to work as a script doctor .(9) the wisest doctor is gravelled by the inquisitiveness of a child(10) I learnt this as a junior spin doctor for a minor political party.(11) she's a doctor(12) she's in the care of a doctor(13) the script doctor rewrote the original(14) Ask your private doctor or hospital clinic physician for information as to how you can obtain a bone density test.(15) Money is wasted on explosions and stunts when it should have been given to a script doctor .(16) Any woman who is worried about this should speak to her doctor , midwife or obstetrician.
(1) medical doctor :: चिकित्सा डाक्टर
(2) see a doctor :: एक डाक्टर देख्न
(3) family doctor :: परिवार डाक्टर
(4) eye doctor :: आँखा डाक्टर
(5) female doctor :: महिला डाक्टर
(6) see the doctor :: डाक्टर देख्न
(7) call the doctor :: डाक्टर कल
(8) be a doctor :: एक डाक्टर हुन
(9) doctor of philosophy :: दर्शन डाक्टर
1. physician ::
2. doctor of the church ::
4. treat ::
5. adulterate ::
6. falsify ::
7. sophisticate ::
8. mend ::
doctor, doctoral, doctored, doctoring, doctors
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Doctor said I can't have sushi.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
...although at this point,
it's more like Doctor Why Bother?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
Did you get to see a DOCTOR?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
All right, Barry, we'll wait for you again,
but you really should see a DOCTOR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
Because if not, my mom's trying
to sneak in the DOCTOR
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
English to Nepali Dictionary: doctor
Meaning and definitions of doctor, translation in Nepali language for doctor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of doctor in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "doctor"
What doctor means in Nepali, doctor meaning
in Nepali, doctor definition, examples and pronunciation
of doctor in Nepali language.