Noun(1) a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle(2) the entrance (the space in a wall(3) anything providing a means of access (or escape(4) a structure where people live or work (usually ordered along a street or road(5) a room that is entered via a door
(1) They threw me back against the metal garage door hard.(2) The guard pointed to the chairs and left, the heavy oak door slamming behind him.(3) He just slammed through the door and just walked straight over to where my teller was.(4) he was standing in the door(5) When he walks in the door , he reads a simple red and white document that's on his desk.(6) close the door(7) she walked through the door(8) To leave the game last night, you had to pass through a revolving metal door .(9) half door(10) I can't open the door(11) he went in the main door(12) Just before you get to the unlocked door at the end of the hall you will see a crate.(13) I go through a door and walk past the second pool, which is exactly the same, if a little grander.(14) did you lock the door?(15) I was interrupted yet again by the stupid door banging against the wall.(16) Their conversation was interrupted by the door creaking open.
(1) close the door :: ढोका बन्द गर
(2) open the door :: ढोका खोल
(3) front door :: अगाडीको ढोका
(4) back door :: पछाडी को ढोका
(5) sliding door :: स्लाइड ढोका
(6) girl next door :: केटी अर्को ढोका
(7) shut the door :: ढोका बन्द
(8) door to door :: ढोका ढोका गर्न
(9) open door :: ढोका खोल
1. doorway ::
2. portal ::
3. opening ::
4. entrance ::
5. entry ::
6. exit ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
..."Don't knock on my DOOR before 11:00
or I punch you in the throat" rule.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
- ...and now we're at Stan Lee's front DOOR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
No, Jim, don't open the DOOR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
"' alt="(DOOR SLAMS)
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
I open the DOOR and say,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
English to Nepali Dictionary: door
Meaning and definitions of door, translation in Nepali language for door with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of door in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "door"
What door means in Nepali, door meaning
in Nepali, door definition, examples and pronunciation
of door in Nepali language.