Noun(1) a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage(2) an episode that is turbulent or highly emotional(3) the literary genre of works intended for the theater(4) the quality of being arresting or highly emotional
(1) But in the world of drama , he towers above other contemporaries.(2) Mother arrived on Friday, not without drama , of course and stayed until this morning.(3) The drama is in the emotional defences each soldier employs to survive the horrors they face.(4) Intimate cinematography and the drama of events unfolding makes for intense, absorbing viewing.(5) She was a dynamic, passionate, and caring woman, who loved drama and literature as much as medicine.(6) He grinned to himself as he realized that the conversation in the back of his van sounded like an espionage drama on the radio.(7) She helps pay for her drama course at RADA by hiring out her services as a new form of advertising.(8) He was a pioneer in various genres including satire, literary criticism, and drama .(9) The show is a refreshing change, and brings a wholly new element to the medical drama genre.(10) It is a television drama from Japan that is based on a classic novel of the same name.(11) But what this reading underplays is the extent to which the play is also a revenge drama .(12) The drama of the event had the staffers buzzing but drew shrugs from the children.(13) a gritty urban drama about growing up in Harlem(14) No drama of course except for the popping of the exhaust and the head-turning styling of the car.(15) Such anticipation as I had was more pleasure than pain, and the event itself passed without drama or incident.(16) His first major book mixed journalism with drama , semiotics and literary criticism.
(1) drama queen :: नौटङ्की रानी
(2) drama series :: नाटक श्रृंखला
(3) drama school :: नाटक स्कूल
(4) historical drama :: ऐतिहासिक नाटक
(5) drama student :: नाटक विद्यार्थी
(6) costume drama :: पोशाक नाटक
(7) drama play :: नाटक प्ले
(8) dance drama :: नृत्य नाटक
1. play ::
2. acting ::
3. incident ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So, you know,
normal wedding DRAMA.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
Oh, she has a talent for DRAMA, this one.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
My mother's always had
a penchant for DRAMA.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
We had a little DRAMA
with the person you replaced.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
English to Nepali Dictionary: drama
Meaning and definitions of drama, translation in Nepali language for drama with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of drama in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "drama"
What drama means in Nepali, drama meaning
in Nepali, drama definition, examples and pronunciation
of drama in Nepali language.