औषधि, लागु पदार्थ
Noun(1) a substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic
Verb(1) administer a drug to(2) use recreational drugs
(1) football is a drug he can't kick(2) The self-confessed drug addict admitted possessing heroin with intent, but claimed that he was only looking after it for another person.(3) Sport is an all-encompassing drug , more addictive than crack cocaine.(4) He claims that with his new drug developed from traditional medicinal herbs, one need not undergo surgery.(5) Suddenly her daughter was a drug addict riding high on crack cocaine - and prostitution was the only way she could finance her habit.(6) mass adoration is a highly addictive drug(7) performance-enhancing drug(8) a cocaine-based drug(9) He specifically told him to drug the guards' food, in order to make the job easier.(10) Lower doses of the drug result in analgesic effects, while increasing doses will produce amnesic effects.(11) a new drug aimed at sufferers from Parkinson's disease(12) At the time he was desperately trying to pay of debts he had built up through his drug addiction using heroin and crack cocaine.(13) I think one of the hardest parts for my mother was fighting off all the well-intentioned people who tried to drug me.(14) Crack cocaine is a potent hard crystalline form of cocaine, the addictive drug derived from the coca plant and used as a stimulant.(15) Social work staff say they are overburdened with casework and worried about not being able to give heroin addicts in the drug court enough support.(16) She had to drug your food with sedatives to get you to the lab.
(1) drug dealer :: लागुपदार्थको दलाल
(2) drug trafficking :: लागूपदार्थ तस्करी
(3) drug abuse :: लागू पदार्थ दुर्वेसनि
(4) drug addiction :: दबाइ लत
(5) prescription drug :: औषधिको
(6) drug addicts :: दबाइ नशेडी
(7) miracle drug :: चमत्कार
(8) drug test :: दबाइ परीक्षण
(9) drug traffic :: दबाइ यातायात
(10) drug trafficker :: दबाइ trafficker
1. medicine ::
2. narcotic ::
3. anesthetize ::
4. add drugs to ::
5. do drugs ::
6. dose ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Drug dealer getting shot?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
I'm a lawyer. Even DRUG dealers
need lawyers, right?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
Yeah, until someone left him in the
DRUG store parking lot and he freaked out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
they're in rival DRUG gangs,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
I don't know. You could talk to her,
and maybe if00:03:15,196 --> 67
00:03:17,574 --> 00:03:18,700
you could ask if she's heard
about the DRUG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
English to Nepali Dictionary: drug
Meaning and definitions of drug, translation in Nepali language for drug with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of drug in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "drug"
What drug means in Nepali, drug meaning
in Nepali, drug definition, examples and pronunciation
of drug in Nepali language.