Noun(1) people who are old collectively
Adjective(1) advanced in years; (`aged' is pronounced as two syllables
(1) It was being driven by an elderly lady with grey hair and had a female passenger with long, dark hair.(2) It also has a night centre where elderly people with dementia can be cared for.(3) In addition, an increased number of elderly people would like to remain in their own homes.(4) It ran perfectly and I had pictured some happy teenage boy with my elderly car having fun and the charity getting close to $700 for it.(5) Bogus callers are using a new scam to trick their way into the homes of elderly people in Chelmsford.(6) The surrounding houses and flats are occupied by elderly people and young families.(7) If you have an elderly neighbour or relative, look out for them in the winter months.(8) Police are hunting for a gang of burglars who are targeting elderly people in west Wiltshire.(9) Police are now warning other elderly people in Blackley to be on their guard against the crooks.(10) One urgent aspect the committee needs to look at is access for disabled and elderly people.(11) an elderly man(12) The article states that there are plans to cut travel passes for elderly people.(13) Two historic almshouses have been put up for sale as they are no longer suitable for elderly people.(14) Looking at this situation there is a real risk to elderly people and their welfare must be a priority.(15) It would exclude blood relatives such as an elderly brother and sister living together.(16) It was used on Saturday and Monday and the card users were described as three elderly people.
(1) elderly people :: ज्येष्ठ नागरिक
(2) the elderly :: वृद्ध
(3) elderly woman :: वृद्ध महिला
(4) elderly person :: वृद्ध व्यक्ति
(5) elderly man :: वृद्ध मानिस
(6) elderly home :: वृद्ध घर
(7) elderly lady :: वृद्ध महिला
(8) home for the elderly :: वृद्ध लागि घर
(9) home for elderly :: वृद्ध लागि घर
1. aged ::
2. old ::
3. advanced in years ::
वर्ष मा उन्नत
4. aging ::
5. long in the tooth ::
दांत मा लामो
6. past one's prime ::
विगतका कसैको प्रधानमन्त्री
7. gray-haired ::
8. grizzled ::
9. hoary ::
10. in one's dotage ::
कसैको dotage मा
11. decrepit ::
12. doddering ::
13. doddery ::
15. getting on ::
16. past it ::
17. over the hill ::
18. no spring chicken ::
कुनै वसन्त चिकन
19. old people ::
20. the aged ::
21. senior citizens ::
22. geriatrics ::
24. retired people ::
26. golden agers ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Perhaps reading to the ELDERLY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
Speaking of love, STDs among
the ELDERLY are skyrocketing.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
"There are 10,000 ways
to kill an ELDERLY woman,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
...and gave mouth-to-mouth
resuscitation to an ELDERLY nun...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
an ELDERLY rock-and-roll
musician named Neil Young.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
English to Nepali Dictionary: elderly
Meaning and definitions of elderly, translation in Nepali language for elderly with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of elderly in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "elderly"
What elderly means in Nepali, elderly meaning
in Nepali, elderly definition, examples and pronunciation
of elderly in Nepali language.