Noun(1) a sudden unforeseen crisis (usually involving danger(2) a state in which martial law applies(3) a brake operated by hand; usually operates by mechanical linkage
(1) survival packs were carried in case of emergency(2) The search for blood and donors would not be alien to anyone who has faced a medical emergency requiring blood transfusion.(3) In times of dire national emergency the president must exercise prerogative power.(4) What if there's a family emergency at home?(5) Should police be able to invoke emergency powers to prevent a terrorist attack, and if so, how?(6) he was rushed into emergency(7) When Sardinia and Prussia joined the war in July, the assembly declared a national emergency .(8) All sites had a typical emergency medical services response time of three to 15 minutes.(9) personal alarms for use in an emergency(10) Could not one analogously argue that the Suspension Clause authorizes suspension in times of dire national emergency ?(11) Acute pulmonary edema is a medical emergency and requires immediate care.(12) Pyloric stenosis is a medical emergency that requires immediate treatment.(13) The regiment will be ready to install the new system during emergency operations by the end of the year.(14) an emergency exit(15) History of depression or depression during pregnancy was not associated with emergency caesarean section.(16) I handled all the emergency calls and extra work.
(1) emergency room :: आकस्मिक कक्ष
(2) emergency exit :: आपतकालीन निस्कनुहोस्
(3) emergency call :: आपतकालीन कल
(4) in case of emergency :: आपतकालीन को मामला मा
(5) emergency service :: आपतकालीन सेवा
(6) emergency services :: अाकस्मिक सेवाहरू
(7) state of emergency :: आपतकालीन अवस्था
(8) emergency brake :: आपतकालीन ब्रेक
(9) emergency stop :: आपतकालीन स्टप
(10) emergency landing :: आपतकालीन अवतरण
1. urgent ::
2. reserve ::
3. crisis ::
4. emergency room ::
5. exigency ::
6. emergency brake ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hang on, I think the EMERGENCY key
is around here somewhere.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
Three hours in the EMERGENCY room,
all for nothing.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
- Doesn't say. Must be an EMERGENCY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
English to Nepali Dictionary: emergency
Meaning and definitions of emergency, translation in Nepali language for emergency with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of emergency in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "emergency"
What emergency means in Nepali, emergency meaning
in Nepali, emergency definition, examples and pronunciation
of emergency in Nepali language.