Noun(1) a person who uses scientific knowledge to solve practical problems(2) the operator of a railway locomotive
Verb(1) design as an engineer(2) plan and direct (a complex undertaking
(1) They possessed a lethal forward division that managed to engineer breathtaking scores from very limited possession but some gaping holes at the back ensured that defeat would be their lot.(2) After I graduate, I'm going to become an aerospace engineer and design space ships with the Kazoo Constant.(3) An aerospace engineer by training, Dr. Chen received his Ph.D. from the California Institute of Technology.(4) He received a quickly taken free kick and managed to engineer an opportunity for himself.(5) He went to sea with the Coast Guard as an engineer on the ships and later, a steamship inspector until he retired in 1988.(6) Alternatively you could hire a consulting structural engineer .(7) York were immediately on the back foot but repelled a series of short corners and managed to engineer a breakaway attack.(8) He is also an experienced and qualified audio engineer .(9) an aeronautical engineer(10) The engineer designing the system needs to take into account a wide range of factors in order to assure the reliability of the electrical systems.(11) As an electronics engineer I used to build gadgets for my cars including battery strength indicators, lights-on warning alarms and even alarm systems themselves.(12) Brenda hadn't ceased to plot, plan and engineer his defeat, regardless if he was the only capable negotiator dedicated to the union's position.(13) This guy is an engineer who designs and builds humanoid robots that are capable of standing and walking on their own, not just some guy who tinkers in his garage.(14) the prime engineer of the approach(15) Tarek Alkhrdaji, Ph.D., is a design engineer for the Structural Group.(16) Here's how Ford is taking technology pioneered by the aircraft industry to help design and engineer better cars.
(1) civil engineer :: सिभिल इञ्जिनियर
(2) software engineer :: सफ्टवेयर इन्जिनियर
(3) electrical engineer :: विद्युत इन्जिनियर
(4) chemical engineer :: रासायनिक इन्जिनियर
(5) mechanical engineer :: यांत्रिक ईन्जिनियर
(6) computer engineer :: कम्प्युटर इन्जिनियर
(7) chief engineer :: प्रमुख इन्जिनियर
(8) sound engineer :: ध्वनि इन्जिनियर
(9) sales engineer :: बिक्री ईन्जिनियर
1. designer ::
2. operator ::
4. engine driver ::
6. bring about ::
7. mastermind ::
engineer, engineered, engineers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, I guess, as an ENGINEER,
I lean towards execution.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
Don't you think I should answer
ENGINEERing questions? I am an ENGINEER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
and he's looking for an
ENGINEER to help maintain
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
It's about solving a problem.
It's why I became an ENGINEER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
Why, because they're PhDs
and I'm just an ENGINEER?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
English to Nepali Dictionary: engineer
Meaning and definitions of engineer, translation in Nepali language for engineer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of engineer in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "engineer"
What engineer means in Nepali, engineer meaning
in Nepali, engineer definition, examples and pronunciation
of engineer in Nepali language.