Noun(1) uncastrated adult male horse
Adjective(1) constituting the full quantity or extent; complete(2) constituting the undiminished entirety; lacking nothing essential especially not damaged(3) (of leaves or petals(4) (used of domestic animals
(1) Note that this trick does not reduce the size of your file as a whole or make your entire sales content load faster.(2) For one eerily glorious moment in time, the whole entire world seemed to be completely silent.(3) Even in the case of severe damage to the entire intestinal wall, tissues seem to regenerate well.(4) I nod and look around to see broken glass covering the entire room.(5) When one scholar violates that trust, it damages the legitimacy of the entire academy.(6) One tiny mistake could take weeks to undo, a larger error could cause the entire ship irreparable damage.(7) Projecting growth over a whole century for the entire planet is just plain silly.(8) It was finally Saturday, which meant the entire group had a whole day of freedom on their hands.(9) The head teacher says that their entire budget for the whole of last year amounted to $16.(10) The fiber needs to be inspected along its entire length for damage before use.(11) This Agreement embodies the entire understanding of the Parties as it relates to the subject matter hereof.(12) This sounds like entire supposition, and I would like to know what reasoning is behind it.(13) As a result, individual lives, families, and entire cultures have been damaged by sin.(14) For an entire day, the whole village gets ready by hunting and cooking and such.(15) I am afraid that a whole country, an entire people, will be destroyed for nothing.(16) The lack of pricing power is cramping business and could end up damaging the entire economy.
(1) entire world :: सम्पूर्ण विश्व
(2) entire family :: सम्पूर्ण परिवारको
(3) entire day :: सम्पूर्ण दिन
(4) entire row :: सम्पूर्ण पङ्क्ति
(5) entire length :: सम्पूर्ण लम्बाइ
(6) entire column :: सम्पूर्ण स्तम्भ
(7) entire journey :: सम्पूर्ण यात्रा
1. whole ::
2. intact ::
3. absolute ::
4. full ::
5. integral ::
6. stallion ::
1. diffuse ::
2. divided ::
entire, entirely, entirety
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
only one, my ENTIRE life.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
We got an ENTIRE lab
right here, all right?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
You smoked the ENTIRE 600,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
So the cartel wants half
of Gus' ENTIRE operation,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
You really went your ENTIRE life without anyone
saying, "I hate you," to your face?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
English to Nepali Dictionary: entire
Meaning and definitions of entire, translation in Nepali language for entire with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of entire in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "entire"
What entire means in Nepali, entire meaning in Nepali, entire definition, examples and pronunciation of entire in Nepali language.