Noun(1) the difference between the market value of a property and the claims held against it(2) the ownership interest of shareholders in a corporation(3) conformity with rules or standards
(1) But a declining commitment to global equity is inconsistent with our evolving brand.(2) Most people don't know much about financing and equity issues, so they tend to need a lot of information in this area.(3) Home equity loans with tax deductible interest payments are used to pay for vacation trips.(4) Yes, the common law and equity jurisdiction was extended, was it not?(5) They are also important tools for building a more democratic and equitable food system, and for generating sustainable growth with equity .(6) These do not have perpetual obligation, except in the case of civil laws, as general wisdom and equity may demand.(7) Increases above this amount will be based on individual merit and market or equity issues.(8) Much will depend on equity markets and merger and acquisition activity continuing in a healthy state.(9) Almost no conservatives argue against the principle of gender equity .(10) A stance should be taken on taxing dividends from equity mutual fund schemes.(11) Banks will lend money for additional land depending on the amount of equity and security the farmer has.(12) Educators must take the responsibility to expand and enhance commitments to gender equity .(13) It provides equity capital to enterprises not quoted on a stock market.(14) It appears that the amount of equity we have in our homes has tripled in value over the last decade.(15) Many people choose to draw equity from their UK properties rather than having to take out a new mortgage.(16) The group has increased its cash holdings since becoming worried, a few months ago, that equity valuations are looking stretched.
(1) private equity :: निजी इक्विटी
(2) shareholders equity :: शेयरधारकों इक्विटी
(3) return on equity :: इक्विटी मा फिर्ता
(4) owner's equity :: मालिकको इक्विटी
(5) equity capital :: इक्विटी राजधानी
(6) equity market :: इक्विटी बजार
(7) equity securities :: इक्विटी जमानत
(8) equity financing :: इक्विटी वित्त
(9) brand equity :: ब्रान्ड इक्विटी
(10) home equity :: घर इक्विटी
2. value ::
1. bias ::
2. favor ::
3. prejudice ::
equitation, equities, equity
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Home EQUITY line, 30,000.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
English to Nepali Dictionary: equity
Meaning and definitions of equity, translation in Nepali language for equity with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of equity in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "equity"
What equity means in Nepali, equity meaning
in Nepali, equity definition, examples and pronunciation
of equity in Nepali language.