Verb(1) consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning(2) observe, check out, and look over carefully or inspect(3) question or examine thoroughly and closely(4) question closely(5) put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
(1) They say that there should be an independent prison inspector to examine the situation.(2) Yes, must look and thoroughly examine the present state of cuticles.(3) However, he said that he would make a report, and that an inspector would examine the area.(4) She was worried because the tot had just been discharged from hospital after doctors had to examine a lump in her neck.(5) The doctor can examine the size and texture of the lump and determine whether the lump moves easily.(6) One therefore turns to examine whether the Claimant can pray in aid any words added by amendment to the Convention.(7) Fire investigators will examine the building thoroughly to determine how the fire started.(8) this forced us to examine every facet of our business(9) But the important first step was to examine it critically and determine its truth.(10) Another approach is to examine the area thoroughly, with the benefit of informative and informed opinion.(11) The Petitioner's solicitor did request an adjournment to examine the Respondent.(12) A local government pay commission has been set up to examine the pay and conditions of council workers.(13) The plaintiffs were examined for discovery for three days and the Hull defendants for three days.(14) The Appellant was examined by Dr. Reeves a Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist for the Defence.(15) The university permits examinees to pull out up until just before their last exam, and to resit the following year.(16) ├ö├ç├┐I would like to challenge this workshop to address questions such as whether PE as a subject should be examinable either as part of continuous assessment or must be written as an examination alongside other subjects,├ö├ç├û the President said.
(1) cross-examine :: क्रस-जाँच्न
(2) re-examine :: पुन: जाँच्न
(3) examine and approve :: जाँच्न र अनुमोदन
(4) examine and appraise :: जाँच्न र मुल्यांकन गर्नु
1. inspect ::
2. test ::
3. interrogate ::
4. see ::
5. essay ::
6. probe ::
7. canvas ::
examine, examined, examines, examining
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
How might we EXAMINE this
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
- Maybe she's his lawyer.
- Well, she's free to EXAMINE my briefs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
No, come to my chambers
and I will EXAMINE you personally.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
I want Maester Aemon
to EXAMINE them first.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
so we can EXAMINE
their diapers later?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
English to Nepali Dictionary: examine
Meaning and definitions of examine, translation in Nepali language for examine with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of examine in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "examine"
What examine means in Nepali, examine meaning
in Nepali, examine definition, examples and pronunciation
of examine in Nepali language.