असफल हुनु, विफल हुनु
Verb(1) fail to do something; leave something undone(2) be unsuccessful(3) disappoint, prove undependable to; abandon, forsake(4) stop operating or functioning(5) be unable(6) judge unacceptable(7) fail to get a passing grade(8) fall short in what is expected(9) become bankrupt or insolvent; fail financially and close(10) prove insufficient(11) get worse
(1) As we all work longer hours, cope with pressurised jobs and fail to take proper breaks, stress in many cases seems to take over.(2) Towards the end of the afternoon, as the light began to fail , the first of several squadrons of wild geese came flying over the house on their way to the fields where they spend their nights.(3) A letter or pass / fail grade, depending on district policy, is filed with the school at the appropriate time.(4) Akwaake said it has been noted that many new businesses fail because of the lack of mentoring.(5) she won't fail you(6) Here in northern Afghanistan, for the first time in four years, the rains didn't fail , and these farmers are now reaping the benefits.(7) In the last years his health began to fail but Johnnie held on bravely to the last and did not complain.(8) Mavis's health first began to fail in January and in March she was diagnosed with mesothelioma.(9) Michael's health began to fail about two years ago and it deteriorated seriously from which he did not really recover.(10) Yet, businesses fail because of a lack of knowledge, money, and support.(11) He has one pass in biology (grade D) a fail in chemistry (grade N) and an unclassified in maths.(12) their customer service is a massive fail(13) the criteria used to pass or fail the candidate(14) But although conditions are basic and power supplies sometimes fail , pitching the mess tent into darkness, no one is complaining too much.(15) If the rains fail or someone falls ill, they have to sell what little they have - perhaps a pig or a goat - to buy medicines.(16) They would hope that when the market is liberalised, that they would not see our established firms fail to survive in the competitive environment.
(1) epic fail :: ठुलो असफलता
(2) to fail :: असफल हुनु
(3) fail to :: असफल
(4) without fail :: असफल बिना
(5) fail an exam :: एक परीक्षा असफल
(6) words fail me :: शब्द मलाई असफल
(7) fail-safe :: सुरक्षित असफल
(8) fail in :: असफल
(9) fail to see :: हेर्न असफल
(10) fail exam :: परीक्षा असफल
1. be unsuccessful ::
2. be unsuccessful in ::
4. die ::
5. fade ::
6. break down ::
7. deteriorate ::
8. collapse ::
9. neglect ::
10. flunk ::
11. betray ::
12. go wrong ::
13. give out ::
fail, failed, fails
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Look, if you FAIL at this relationship...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
The copies didn't FAIL
because they were too simple,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
What you FAIL to realize is Kripke suffers
from a fatal flaw:
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
But instead, you're sitting here,
watching me FAIL at dinner.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
their friends FAIL now and then?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
English to Nepali Dictionary: fail
Meaning and definitions of fail, translation in Nepali language for fail with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of fail in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "fail"
What fail means in Nepali, fail meaning
in Nepali, fail definition, examples and pronunciation
of fail in Nepali language.