Noun(1) a slender and greatly elongated substance capable of being spun into yarn(2) any of several elongated, threadlike cells (especially a muscle fiber or a nerve fiber(3) the inherent complex of attributes that determines a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions(4) a leatherlike material made by compressing layers of paper or cloth
(1) Because while we may find a snippet of moral fibre here and detect evidence of it there, somehow it seems to be far less plentiful these days.(2) After all, your elders are of a stronger moral fibre , having been tested in life.(3) It is also intended, no doubt, to contrast British efficiency and moral fibre with Spanish and Portuguese fecklessness.(4) Only those with inordinate levels of moral fibre can visit the venue during those first couple of weeks in April and return with their former principles intact.(5) His flying was initially hampered by a rugby injury and when he reported the injury he was suspected of having a lack of moral fibre .(6) His lack of moral fibre and intellectual courage are two of his shortcomings that infuriate the most.(7) It all makes me feel rather sorry for men: as if being present at the birth has become some sort of test of moral fibre .(8) Well I like France, at present they have slightly more moral fibre than the British Government (not a huge challenge, admittedly).(9) This is so because some drugs that are being abused are not only dangerous but pose a very serious threat to life and society's moral fibre .(10) Dietary fibre consists of plant material such as cellulose, hemicellulose, pectin, polysaccharides, gums, mucilage and lignin.(11) ├ö├ç├┐We [viz fat people] are normally considered to be lazy, slobbish and lacking in moral fibre ,├ö├ç├û she declares.(12) high strength carbon fibre(13) They are high in fibre and a substance called pectin, both of which may help to control cholesterol levels in the bloodstream.(14) Yes, a ruminant couldn't live on roughage without the bugs, because these digest the tough cellulose fibre in the plants the animals eat.(15) Medical research into the drug came to an abrupt end in the mid-1960s when LSD hit the headlines as hazardous to health and a looming shadow over society's moral fibre .(16) Made out of lentils, beans and spices, these little balls are rich in fibre and protein.
(1) optical fiber :: अप्टिकल फाइबर
(2) dietary fiber :: आहार फाइबर
(3) fiber optic :: फाइबर ओप्टिक
(4) carbon fiber :: कार्बन फाइबर
(5) glass fiber :: ग्लास फाइबर
(6) fiber optics :: फाइबर अप्टिक्स
(7) muscle fiber :: मांसपेशी फाइबर
(8) fiber optic cable :: फाइबर ओप्टिक केबल
(9) synthetic fiber :: कृत्रिम फाइबर
(10) nerve fiber :: स्नायु फाइबर
1. thread ::
2. material ::
3. roughage ::
4. character ::
5. vulcanized fiber ::
English to Nepali Dictionary: fibre
Meaning and definitions of fibre, translation in Nepali language for fibre with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of fibre in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "fibre"
What fibre means in Nepali, fibre meaning
in Nepali, fibre definition, examples and pronunciation
of fibre in Nepali language.