Noun(1) a hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war(2) the act of fighting; any contest or struggle(3) an aggressive willingness to compete(4) an intense verbal dispute(5) a boxing or wrestling match
Verb(1) be engaged in a fight; carry on a fight(2) fight against or resist strongly(3) make a strenuous or labored effort(4) exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for
(1) I will fight for more equitable laws(2) they had a fist fight(3) there was another war to fight(4) to win the fight(5) The organization says that the government have done precious little to fight poverty.(6) Following four comeback fights, he was in position to fight new champion Evander Holyfield.(7) we must fight corruption(8) It then occurred to her that she was running away just like she used to do whenever she got into a fight with her parents.(9) the fight for workers' rights(10) I'm gonna take everything I know and fight to preserve the black community.(11) Somewhere between Colorado and New Mexico he got into a fight with an irate florist.(12) If he is really serious about this fight and wants public support then this is the place to start.(13) she didn't want to fight with her mother all the time(14) But Mr Aldred said he will never give up in his fight for justice.(15) two fire trucks raced to the scene to fight the blaze(16) This week he lost his fight for an early release from jail.
(1) to fight :: लडाईँ गर्नु
(2) fight back :: जवाबी हमला
(3) fight against :: लडाइँ
(4) fight off :: बन्द लड्न
(5) fight for :: लड्नु
(6) snowball fight :: snowball लडाई
(7) pillow fight :: तकिया लडाई
(8) good fight :: राम्रो लडाई
(9) fight or flight :: लडाई वा उडान
(10) ready to fight :: लड्न तयार
1. brawl ::
2. boxing match ::
3. battle ::
4. argument ::
5. struggle ::
6. will to resist ::
8. fighting ::
9. brawl ::
11. engage in ::
12. quarrel ::
13. campaign ::
14. oppose ::
15. repress ::
16. fight back ::
17. push ::
18. contend ::
19. struggle ::
1. advance ::
2. cultivate ::
3. encourage ::
4. forward ::
5. foster ::
6. further ::
7. nourish ::
8. nurture ::
9. promote ::
fight, fighter, fighters, fighting, fights
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You said whoever wins will FIGHT
at the Great Pit in front of the queen.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
because he knew you would ride
day and night to come FIGHT for him.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
I can FIGHT my own battles.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
Northern families are loyal.
They'll FIGHT for you if you ask.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
I see you got a grad student
to FIGHT your battles.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
English to Nepali Dictionary: fight
Meaning and definitions of fight, translation in Nepali language for fight with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of fight in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "fight"
What fight means in Nepali, fight meaning
in Nepali, fight definition, examples and pronunciation
of fight in Nepali language.