Noun(1) a refrigerator in which the coolant is pumped around by an electric motor
(1) she put the carton of milk back in the fridge(2) My sister brought the new fridge and freezer over for me, so I had all that to sort.(3) It is obvious that a truly energy efficient fridge does not cost any more money than a mediocre one.(4) There's a separate section for metal items, like washing machines, fridges and microwaves.(5) Asbestos and 20 fridges and freezers were among the abandoned rubbish, which took council workers nearly a day to clear.(6) They were a Victorian invention designed to ensure there was always ice to go in the gin and tonic before the days of electricity and fridges .(7) The towering apartment blocks are empty, although residents were allowed in to empty their fridges and pick up supplies last week.(8) Freezers, fridges , microwaves and cookers are checked and tested before being delivered at a low cost to clients.(9) Storage facilities like fridges and deep freezers are examined to ensure they comply with health regulations.(10) He appeared to be talking gibberish about fridges and freezers.(11) She said she contacted the local depot and they had confirmed fridges and freezers were being put into bin lorries.(12) The lack of fridges and freezers meant food was bought and cooked fresh daily.(13) After an hour, the lorry came back and picked up the rest of the waste, except for four other fridges and freezers.(14) The Countryside Lover is quite correct about reporting the dumping of fridges and freezers.(15) Now it is the market for fridges and air conditioners that has become a crazy one.(16) Residents were being urged to stay in their homes after a massive stockpile of used fridges caught fire sending toxic smoke billowing into the air.
(1) fridge magnet :: फ्रिज चुम्बक
(2) fridge magnets :: फ्रिज चुम्बक
1. fridge ::
2. refrigerator ::
3. icebox ::
4. refrigeratory ::
5. freezer ::
6. frig ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I once left orange juice in my FRIDGE
so long it tasted like a mimosa.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
Ooh, I'm gonna check the FRIDGE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
a dozen vials of raccoon virus
to the FRIDGE, make two trips.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
- There's some in the FRIDGE.
- You shouldn't keep bread in the FRIDGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
English to Nepali Dictionary: fridge
Meaning and definitions of fridge, translation in Nepali language for fridge with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fridge in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fridge"
What fridge means in Nepali, fridge meaning in Nepali, fridge definition, examples and pronunciation of fridge in Nepali language.