अगाडिको भागअग्रभाग, युद्घ
Noun(1) the side that is forward or prominent(2) the line along which opposing armies face each other(3) the outward appearance of a person(4) the side that is seen or that goes first(5) a person used as a cover for some questionable activity(6) a sphere of activity involving effort(7) (meteorology(8) the immediate proximity of someone or something(9) the part of something that is nearest to the normal viewer(10) a group of people with a common ideology who try together to achieve certain general goals
Verb(1) be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to(2) confront bodily
Adjective(1) relating to or located in the front
(1) No one seems that upset that she used the Womans League as a front for her scams.(2) They seem to be natural born show-offs who've got lots of face and front , but often no talent.(3) Agatha was talking briskly enough but Tom sensed that she was putting on a brave front .(4) I play the ball toward the front of my stance, under my left eye, with the ball at the apex of the curve.(5) Meanwhile, Taiwan is facing a precarious situation on the diplomatic front .(6) Some people can put up a front and pretend to be someone they are not.(7) She tried so hard, she did everything she could to put on a brave front , but she thought Mom was going to die.(8) The front of the studio building used to be a drab slab of rundown Victorian brickwork.(9) He taunted, and I merely stumbled back as I felt more blows upon my side, my front , and my back.(10) One was to deliver men and munitions to the front faster that the enemy could destroy them.(11) They have a new front row and they're capable of turning it on any time.(12) After flying into my neck, the roach flew off toward the front of the pool hall.(13) I like those kinds of views, where the front of something looks so large while the rest of it disappears into the background.(14) He has also not done anything significant on the development front so as to showcase his achievements to the country.(15) Eventually, though, the small front line will get exposed.(16) No news on the job front as I haven't even updated my resume let alone applied anywhere.
(1) in front of :: अगाडि
(2) in front :: अगाडी
(3) front end :: अगाडि अन्त
(4) front door :: अगाडीको ढोका
(5) front page :: अगाडि पृष्ठ
(6) front desk :: अगाडि डेस्क
(7) front yard :: अगाडिको बार्दली
(8) in the front :: अगाडी पट्टी
(9) front cover :: पहिलो पृष्ठ
(10) front row :: अगाडि पङ्क्ति
1. leading ::
2. fore ::
3. frontage ::
4. front line ::
5. head ::
6. appearance ::
7. cover ::
8. forepart ::
9. front man ::
10. movement ::
11. presence ::
12. overlook ::
13. face ::
14. breast ::
1. back ::
2. rear ::
3. reverse ::
front, fronted, fronting, fronts, frontward, frontwards
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know what does have
an "oh" in FRONT of it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
I can't even say it
in FRONT of Sheldon.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
Are you gonna dress in drag
in FRONT of your fiancée?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
in FRONT of the girls
without a beer?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
I heard you say 5.
You said it right in FRONT of me.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
English to Nepali Dictionary: front
Meaning and definitions of front, translation in Nepali language for front with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of front in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "front"
What front means in Nepali, front meaning
in Nepali, front definition, examples and pronunciation
of front in Nepali language.