- ठूलोठूलोसबैभन्दा ठूलोनिकैमहानता
Noun(1) a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field
Adjective(1) relatively large in size or number or extent; larger than others of its kind(2) of major significance or importance(3) remarkable or out of the ordinary in degree or magnitude or effect(4) very good(5) uppercase(6) in an advanced stage of pregnancy
(1) I've been lucky to work with three great players who are all great blokes.(2) it's one of the great events in this country's history(3) it was great to see him(4) ├ö├ç├┐Will you shut up, you great twit?├ö├ç├û(5) Evidence is a generic notion of great importance to many practices and enquiries.(6) He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree.(7) For many it was not a glamorous life but the work they did was of great importance.(8) It may be of great interest to hear something about the role of the Parish Council in this conflict.(9) I'm terribly proud of her and I think she's great at her job, and being a mother.(10) In the first half we played with great rhythm and intensity which gave us some breathing space in the second half.(11) he fell from a great height(12) It was a lovely moment, happening just after we'd got into bed and I think I went to sleep with a great big grin on my face.(13) They played great in all their matches.(14) You have no right to order me around anymore, you great lump.(15) she felt as if a great weight had been lifted from her shoulders(16) In the event, the two became great friends and the status quo was maintained.
(1) a great deal :: एक महान सम्झौता
(2) so great :: त्यसैले ठूलो
(3) a great deal of :: को एक महान सम्झौता
(4) great deal :: ठूलो सम्झौता
(5) have a great time :: तपार्इको समय राम्रो रहोस
(6) the great :: ठूलो
(7) great fun :: धेरै रमाइलो
(8) great day :: ठूलो दिन
1. considerable ::
2. large ::
3. absolute ::
4. prominent ::
5. powerful ::
6. magnificent ::
7. expert ::
8. enthusiastic ::
10. gravid ::
11. outstanding ::
12. nifty ::
13. capital ::
1. amateur ::
2. inexpert ::
3. unprofessional ::
4. unseasoned ::
5. unskilled ::
great, greater, greatest, greatly, greatness, greats
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I have spoken at GREAT length with my Christian slave.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
Odds are it was recorded.
It'll play GREAT for a jury.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
I don't understand how you can watch
a show that GREAT and not be excited by it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
I'm not saying it was bad.
I'm just saying it wasn't GREAT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
- I do eat dinner.
- Great. I know a terrific little Italian place.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
English to Nepali Dictionary: great
Meaning and definitions of great, translation in Nepali language for great with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of great in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "great"
What great means in Nepali, great meaning
in Nepali, great definition, examples and pronunciation
of great in Nepali language.