Noun(1) a healthy state of wellbeing free from disease(2) the general condition of body and mind
(1) the government's health policy(2) One of the functions of day services is to maintain people in good mental health and to prevent relapse.(3) The raven indicates serious illness, obstacles to health and a decline in the life force.(4) a health risk(5) a standard for measuring the financial health of a company(6) he was restored to health(7) The site makes the list of shame for potential risk to public health and to the environment.(8) He is satisfied that there was no health risk from the clean-up of the first site.(9) People who are excluded from work have worse health and a lower expectation of life.(10) Patients with schizophrenia suffer from increased physical ill health and excess mortality.(11) Fortunately, regular exercise, eating well and maintaining good overall health can slow these changes.(12) More and more people are piling on the pounds and putting their health at risk.(13) Your children's health is at risk if you are often to be found lying on the sofa with a bottle of beer and a packet of crisps.(14) The Association is a charitable organisation to promote good mental health and to assist the mentally ill.(15) It may be that associated with ongoing stress her mental health has deteriorated.(16) Take one step at a time and walk your way to health with a free, short walk led by a trained volunteer.
(1) health care :: स्वास्थ्य हेरविचार
(2) health insurance :: स्वास्थ्य बिमा
(3) good health :: राम्रो स्वास्थ्य
(4) health club :: स्वास्थ्य क्लब
(5) public health :: सार्वजनिक स्वास्थ्य
(6) mental health :: मानसिक स्वास्थ्य
(7) in good health :: राम्रो स्वास्थ्य मा
(8) poor health :: कम्जोर स्वास्थ्य
(9) health food :: स्वास्थ्य खाना
(10) health and safety :: स्वास्थ्य एवं सुरक्षा
1. well-being ::
2. physical state ::
3. wellness ::
1. illness ::
2. sickness ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Does he provide her
with HEALTH insurance?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
How would you like a job
in home HEALTH care?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
- Your sister, the boy?
- They both have their HEALTH,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
The prince's HEALTH
forces him to remain at Sunspear.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
At least you've got your HEALTH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
English to Nepali Dictionary: health
Meaning and definitions of health, translation in Nepali language for health with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of health in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "health"
What health means in Nepali, health meaning
in Nepali, health definition, examples and pronunciation
of health in Nepali language.