Adjective(1) having or indicating good health in body or mind; free from infirmity or disease(2) financially secure and functioning well(3) promoting health; healthful(4) exercising or showing good judgment(5) large in amount or extent or degree
(1) The power to control one's destiny through the accumulation of wealth is not only natural, it is healthy .(2) Intervention children showed a higher score for knowledge, attitudes, and self reported behaviour for healthy eating and physical activity.(3) Keep a healthy stock of multiple sizes and types around; everything from small butterfly bandages to large wound dressings.(4) The baby was taken to Cork University Hospital where staff reported she was in healthy condition.(5) The food may be healthy , but the conditions under which it's made are far from the standards demanded by fastidious Westerners.(6) Mr Walsh has turned the airline's fortunes around returning it to a healthy profit of ├ö├®┬╝64 million last year.(7) Sexuality is a healthy and natural occurrence throughout a person's life cycle.(8) Plus, this healthy physical attitude of yours indicates deeper emotional well-being and stability.(9) For those who play, obviously it's healthy physical exercise.(10) Separated from the real world, Canada's 13,000 prisoners have to work hard to stay physically and mentally healthy .(11) We promote healthy diets, and there are so many studies showing that meat is just not the healthiest thing.(12) The guide was sent as part of the National School Fruit Scheme, which aims to promote a healthy diet among infants.(13) Their stand will promote physical activity, mental health, healthy eating and smoking cessation.(14) The higher than normal turnover has stimulated a healthy competition from challengers who sense a greater opportunity of winning in a fight between two new contestants.(15) I am out to give the public good, healthy mental shake-ups.(16) After a long battle against the condition, the previously healthy young man died in York Hospital.
(1) keep healthy :: स्वस्थ राख्न
(2) be healthy :: स्वस्थ हुन
(3) healthy life :: स्वस्थ जीवन
(4) not healthy :: स्वस्थ छैन
(5) healthy body :: स्वस्थ शरीर
(6) healthy person :: स्वस्थ व्यक्ति
(7) being healthy :: स्वस्थ हुनुको
(8) healthy mind :: स्वस्थ मन
(9) healthy environment :: स्वस्थ वातावरण
(10) quite healthy :: एकदम स्वस्थ
1. well ::
2. health-giving ::
3. sizable ::
4. level-headed ::
5. salubrious ::
1. ailing ::
2. ill ::
3. sick ::
4. unfit ::
5. unhealthy ::
6. unsound ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Both girls are HEALTHY and safe.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
Find some HEALTHY horses
and a few knights to guard you.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
buy the HEALTHY ones and for a good price.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
Then, I don't know why they say,
"Eat HEALTHY, eat a vegan pussy."
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
English to Nepali Dictionary: healthy
Meaning and definitions of healthy, translation in Nepali language for healthy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of healthy in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "healthy"
What healthy means in Nepali, healthy meaning
in Nepali, healthy definition, examples and pronunciation
of healthy in Nepali language.