Pronoun(1) used to refer to a thing or things belonging to or associated with a male person or animal previously mentioned.
Article(1) belonging to or associated with a male person or animal previously mentioned or easily identified.(2) used in titles.
(1) he took my hand in his(2) We got him as an adult dog and I think he may have been mistreated by his previous owner.(3) What good is it for one man to have millions while people starve on his front stoop?(4) he spoke with his father(5) he brushed his teeth(6) the rest of his life(7) The world and his dog was trying to persuade me to come to the Christmas party tonight.(8) James sold his business(9) his money(10) He was a jeweller by trade and was getting out of the airforce to start his own business.(11) Columbus is said to have identified his star the moment he saw the cover of the video.(12) He was also not put off by the very grown up thought of having to set up his own business.(13) He does not want to give me his name and will not identify the patient out of respect.(14) we went round to his(15) It was truly kind of the hairdresser to come to my house with his bonny male assistant.(16) He would be in much the same position as the farmer who previously put his cows in the field.
(1) his wife :: उसको श्रीमती
(2) his mother :: उसकी आमा
(3) his own :: उसको आफ्नै
(4) on his own :: आफ्नै मा
(5) his family :: उसको परिवार
(6) every dog has his day :: हरेक कुकुर आफ्नो दिन छ
(7) at his house :: आफ्नो घरमा
(8) in his opinion :: आफ्नो राय मा
1. his ::
2. her ::
3. hers ::
4. its ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Because he has
thousands of spies in HIS employ.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
He's hired thousands of foreign sellswords
to bolster HIS army.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
I didn't know HIS
last name was Bloom.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
Mike can have HIS suspicions,
but that's all they'll be.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
...he put all HIS hopes and dreams
into tHIS little butcher shop...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
English to Nepali Dictionary: his
Meaning and definitions of his, translation in Nepali language for his with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of his in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "his"
What his means in Nepali, his meaning
in Nepali, his definition, examples and pronunciation
of his in Nepali language.